chapter 52

Jared's P.O.V.

I think that its time to make it complete.  She won my heart and she deserves to have everything.  She steps out of the bath and smells so good.  I can't get enough of her beautiful goddess like body its beautiful piece of art.  She is perfect.  " what are you smiling at? ".  Me" I wanna cuddle with you in bed ".    " ok let me lotion up and I will be ready ".   She goes into the bathroom leaving the door open and let's me watch her lotion up and down her body. She drives me insane!  God damn!    She can feel me staring and I just remember I have the ring in the drawer.  Luckily she hasn't found it.  I'm good. 

" ok big boy,  here I come ".   I grab the box and hide it under my pillow.  I watch as  she slide inside the bed and touches my chest and I close my eyes she knows exactly how to touch my soul .  Me" I love you and I think that you deserve the world and more.  You make me the happiest man alive. ".   M
" I love you too babe". She lays her head on my chest and I  reach for the ring.  Time for the proposal.  I grab her hand and hold it in mine.    Me " look at me ".   She does and I hold out the ring and say " I love you the moment i seen your beautiful smile,  your heart,  your voice in my ears when we wake up. The way your hands fit mine. I wanna know one little question...... Will you my sweet Cassidy   give me your heart I'd I give you my last name? ".   She tears up and touches my cheek with her soft hand. " what are you asking me? ".    I kiss her lips and say " marry me,  make me the happiest man alive........marry me ".    She smiles and fights back more tears.   " your serious? ".    Me" of course,  I'm so sure ".    I slide the ring on her hand and wait.   " of course,  yes yes!  I will! ".    I smile and she kisses my nose and looks at her ring.   " my god its beautiful!  Oh my god!".      The way she stares back at me with her engagement ring glistening by her eyes.  Its beautiful, she's beautiful.  I pull her in close to me and say" I love you so much".  

She yawns and says " I love you too Jared,  thank you for making me so happy ".   We fall asleep dreaming about days yet to come.