chapter 28

The rush was incredible!  He let go of my hand I was free falling and free. Tomo had a great idea once again.  I look over and he gives me thumbs up screaming " yeaaaaaaa buddy! ".  I smile and laugh he cracks me up and I swear he makes happy!  My kind of friend!  I glance over to see jareds hair in the wind its beautiful golden color and I'm jealous of soft it must be! I can see the ground and I don't wanna land just yet. I want to stay as free as the blowing wind on a stormy day! Parachutes out!  We are ready to land.  My feet touch down just as I look to see tomos and then jareds feet touch down.  Tomo throws off his glasses and cones running over to me lifting me in a hug and I laugh my ass off he is so full of energy!   I feel a hand on my lower back.  Its his. Unlike Shannon's, its more gentle long fingers and he drapes them across my bare skin.   Shivers once again.  I turn to look his way a huge knock you on your ass smile scans across his face. Oh my! J" enjoy yourself? '.   I smile like a girl who just got her first kiss. Me" I did,  I never thought you. ...".  He grinned " I'm an adrenalin junky!  I hate routine.  ".  Me" I do too ".  J" that's good. We never got properly introduced, I'm Jared, Shannon brother ".   Me" I'm Julie ".  J' nice to finally meet you. He tells us about you all the time '.  Now it hit me. My heart was his always his. A moment of fantasy got the best of me. He was my heart.  J' Tomo and I ate gonna head back and get ready for the show,  do you um maybe wanna grab dinner before we all have to leave tonight?'.  Me" as long as shannon is invited, I'm down '.   His smile disappeared. J" oh well,  yes why not.  I'm sure you will tell him when you get back to him".   Me" yea I will" .    We all got in the car and arrived back at the hotel.  I couldn't get up to my floor fast enough.  I slid the key on the door and when I stepped inside, he was asleep.  My baby looked so cute.  I crept over and wanted to surprise him.   I slid under the cover and fuck he was half naked.Mmmmmm.   I got down by his stomach and licked my way to his boxer line. I felt his body shift. I pulled back his boxers and he wasn't all the way hard. Time for that to change.  I lowered my mouth all the way down taking him deep in my throat. I could feel his hand grip my hair.  Someone likes their wake up call.  I swirled my tongue around the length and sucked his tip between my lips. S" auh fuck keep going ".   I moaned as I used my hand to reach up to his lips and pushed 2 fingers in his mouth.  I let his dick drop to his stomach and said " suck em!".  He growled and pulled my hand in his mouth suckin.   Mmmmmm dem luscious lips of his.  I felt my pussy getting wetter with each suck on his cock. S" shit!".    I Bob my head faster and could feel him ready to blow. His fist was pushing my head down even further as he moaned as loud as he could and realesed all of his cum in my mouth. S" oooooh fuck yesssssss swallow that shit! ".    I did and was about to sit up when he yanked me up both arms and I was on his chest.   S" time for me to eat".   Me" breakfast is down.. ......oh my god yes! ".  He was tongue deep in my greedy pussy.  She fiend for him like the desert for the rain. O held onto the head board and rode them lips good and hard.   If he was hungry I was feed his damn appetite.  He slapped my ass hard with them calloused big ass drummer hands.  Making me jump, as he pulled my swollen clit between his full lips. Me" fuckin hell how hungry are you? ".  He slid in these fingers and showed me how hungry.   He hit my spot and minutes later he pulled me off and slammed me on top of his cock.  S" fuckin hell your dripping wet! ".  Me" shut up and make me cum you bitch! ".   S" Oooh bossy are we? ".  He lifted up his hips and pounded the hell out of me.  He wanted to kill me I was sure of it!    I held onto his knees and one last thrust I was done. Me"FUCK FUCK FUCK IM CUMMING!! ".  He watched as I shook on top of his cock.  He held me still cumming again.  S" I'm full and satisfied.". I leaned down and he rolled us over kissing me.  S" I love you ".