chapter 47

Jared's P.O.V.

She looked so beautiful and her hand was in mine I felt like the luckiest man in the world.  We both were in this beautiful place and I wanted to give her the world.  The town was alive and hoping.  She was a firework and grab me in the middle of a crowd and said " dance with me ".    I smiled and joined her to dance.  The lights flashed around us the music blaring the night was incredible.   " you having fun? ".   I kissed her lips and said " with you I am alive again ".    Her cheeks filled with blush and I had an idea. 

The mood was set and I had everything ready.  A blanket on the sand and the sun about to go down she stepped out to the balcony to come down to meet me. Her hair had flicks of sunlight in it and her face was beautiful looking at me.   She smiled at me my heart caught fire with passion.   Me" come here".  She walked down to me and I grabbed her hand pulling into me.  She smelled so good it was intoxicating to my soul.

I lay her down and kissed her lips and push up her shirt.  My hand moves to her breast and she moans in my mouth. I wanna take this further.  I pull off her shirt and my pants and she sits up to kiss my cheast with her soft lips.  " make love to me Jared ".  I take off her skirt and lower my mouth on her stomach and lay light kisses on her stomach and her abdomen.  she runs her fingers in my hair.  I look up at her and she smiles at me.  I  rub her slit and get her body ready for me.  I feel her give into me and I slip inside of her body and slowly make love to her and kiss her going deeper and a little faster.  Her breath is mixing with mine we both get drunk off each other.  The feeling is mutual.  She digs her nails in my back urging me to go in deeper to her soul.  I grant her request and speed up.  Her hips echoing my rhythm of thrusts.   Her neck is calling to be tasted.  My teeth sink into her neck and she growls at me which turns me on bad.  I can't hold back anymore.  Her legs around my waist all the hunger inside me is unleashed.  Faster and harder I go.  The sun goes down and both of us are ready to entwine our lust for each others release.   Its powerful, she gasps loud and I moan into her sweet cherry lips and kiss her cumming the same time she does.  Orgasm is intense and we are lost in passion for a couple of minutes trying to calm our racing hearts. 

I lay on my back pulling her deep in my arms and reach for the blanket draping it over us and the sky is lit with a blanket of  white stars and a pearl escent moon. I can't describe it.  She is the missing piece to my heart .  I'm in love,  she is my soul mate. One day my wife.