chapter 55

Shannon's P.O.V.

Me" baby let me in please ".   I could hear hear crying in the shower and I felt like the biggest asshole.  I never should have laid a hand on her. Not ever. The water shuts off and I wait  sitting against the door.  I wait.   Finally the door opens and she sees me and tries to close it again.  Not this time. Julie " get out! ".    Me" no! I'm sorry ".  I hold her face and she slaps my hands away.  I push in to her hard and kiss her.  Taking her breath away.   She starts to loosen up finally. I think she forgives me until she speaks words of pain.   Julie " I'm leaving you ".    I hold her tight and not budge.  Me" no your not ".   Julie " yes.....I am ".  I kiss her neck and push my hand into her panties.  She's wet for me.  I slide my finger inside of her pussy and she jolts forward.   Julie " I don't wanna have sex with you ".   I kiss her and set her on the bathroom counter.  Quickly taking off my pants and pull my cock through my boxers.  Yanking her to me I fill her pussy up making her gasp.  Me" I'm sorry ".   Julie " you say your sorry by fuckin me?".   I pant in her ear and say " I love you ".    Julie ". Auh god you feel so good ".    Me" I love you".  She bites down hard on my shoulder and my nails dig deep into her ass.  Julie" ouch! ".    Me" I love you,  say it!".     She moans and groans in my ear yanking on my hair hard in her fist.    I ram my dick deep in her hard and she yells out.  Me" SAY IT!".    She grabs my face on her soft hands with force and says" if you loved me you......".    I look in her eyes and kiss her making her silent.  Pushing her back further I fuck her harder and deeper and put my hands on the mirror behind her.  

Julie " Shannon oh god! ".    Her face fills with estacy pleasure urging me to keep going.   Me" Julie......  Say it ".  She pulls me hard into with her legs and shakes us both violently and screams " I LOVE YOOOOOU IM CUMMING I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! ".   Mouth open and eye squeezed shut,  she unleashed her flood and gives me what I've been waiting for.  Kissing her neck as she tries to gain composure,  I feel it wash over me in waves and waves.  I don't wanna move. So I don't.  Julie " I'm sorry ".   I don't wanna talk anymore,  I just wanna cuddle with her.  We lay in bed and she is smiling ear to ear.  I've done my job.  I lay on top of her and kiss her lips. Me" I'm sorry too,  can I ask you something? ".  She kisses my neck and I try and focus on my thoughts,  right now I'm puddy in her hands. J" what did you wanna say? ".  Me" did you sleep with him? ".   J" no baby,  I love you  I'd never do that ".    That's all I needed to hear.    Suddenly the door opens and I look to see Jared.  What the hell does he want?