chapter 58

Honeymoon suite for two souls united in love......

Jared's P.O.V.

She the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life. The way the candles dance over her sand colored skin.  The way her seductive brown eyes look at me just as we kiss.  The way her heart feeds me the enriching love I hunger for.  She's perfect.  She sees her imperfections but me?  All i see is a woman,  beautiful from head to toe. 

How did i get so lucky to call her my wife,  to share her space in this crazy world around us?  Why me?  She could have any man in this world,  yet she chose me. Me?  " are you ready for me? ".   I feel my pulse quicken and wait for the door to open.  I can only imagine in my deepest fantasies what she will be like.  And slowly the door opens and she walks out. 

Shes breathtaking,  a drug to my addiction for love.  She stands there wearing and black silk open in front négligé and pink lacy see through bottoms a pair of black harder stockings and heels as high as the sky.  I can feel my body heat up and she hasn't even touched me.  The sight of her makes my blood boil to the highest degree. 

" like what you see".   I get up and don't wanna wait anymore. Pulling her body to me I slip the tip of my fingers and lightly pulled its loose. I kiss all over her care breast and she runs her hands in my hair. We fall back on the bed and I wanna show her how much I love her.   Pulling my shirt off,  she returns the kisses and her soft skin on mine makes my body shiver with delight.   Candy on my sense.  I reach down and lift her up to me again and we kiss.  Her panties sliding down lower and lower.   She silk rubs against my boxers making my cock grow eben more in anticipation.  I want her I need her I have to feel her in my veins.

Both of now naked and hard to one another,  she slides my cock onto her and feel her body tense up. Closing her eyes,  her breath hitches and she digs her fingers into my chest the rapture on her face is sexy as hell. I watch her ride me and rub her breast in my hand they are soft and beautiful, she doesn't think so,  I love them and could play with them all night long.  She is my wife.   I rub her ass in my hands and she falls on top of me and kisses my lips.   Taste like heaven.  The only lips I wanna take on mine. 

She moves faster  and I feel her body shaking and she's close to realeasing.   I flip us over and take over.  She moans deep in my ear and i can feel her smile.  Me" I can feel you smiling ".  She laughs and holds tight around my neck and I say" I love you my sweet wife "  I look down and in her eyes and she starts to lose herself in me.   We kiss and I go faster and deeper into her soul.  Minutes later we breathe into each other cumming and making the flood gates come down. 

Hearts on fire,  skin on skin. Lips on lips. We laid in each others arms and talked all night long,  she showed me her secrets and I...... Well I gave her my secrets on a box with my heart attached.