chapter 39

Jared's P.O.V.

Our first time meeting and first day is a wedding?  God this could either really bad it really good.  My bet is on good.  Almost time to leave.  Auh ok just the four of us this should be simple and short. I'd like to show her a night on the town instead of a date at a courthouse.  Shoes on,  hair fixed bam! Daddies looks sexy!   Ladies look out! 

Meanwhile at the courthouse:

Me" Jared's late where is he? ".   M" he will be here,  god I'm so nervous does this look ok? ".  Me" doll he's gonna be showing you off like a first prize trophy! ".    That made her day. The judge arrives and Shannon finally comes out from the coffee bar.  His first love.    I grab for his hand & hold it in mine.  His huge warm fingers fill my body with delightful pleasures.  But that's for the honeymoon. Oh yes!    

Door flies open and in walks Jared!   Looking sexy I must say!     Martini looks at me and stands by my side as the ceremony starts. I catch Jared and her swapping sneaky glances to  each other, I love it. Shannon and I say own own written vows and its time for the kiss.

I feel his two hands cup my face, his eyes say I love you to mine and finally,  we kiss.  Its beautiful moment, nothing could ruin it. Well maybe nothing.  J" I'm hungry,  can we go eat? ".   I bust up laughing and look at him.  Me" yes,  I am too. I see martini had an empty hand that may need someone's warm one to hold it ".  I bumped Jared on his shoulder and he laughed " is that a hint? ".  I looked back and seen him walk over to martini and she smiled letting him embrace her hand into his.  J" shall we go miss? ".   She couldn't help but laugh and say " yes my good sir,  we should ".    J" after you ".   M" what a gentleman ".   He held onto her hand and slightly pulled on it.  J" I follow my heart ".   She felt her cheeks burn and his arm around her waist as the exited the building with us.