ch 1

Anika and Shivaay were in live in relationship!! Their relation was hidden from world!! For shivaay his family was his only priority he say that he love anika but in reality he too know that he have kept her only for seeking pleasures but for anika it's is love making!! Belonging to not so rich family she knew that shivaay won't bring her in front of world but she only wanted to get married secretly!! She lost her father at very young age!! Her mother got married again!! Though her mother loved her but she gave more attention to her Step-brother Which hurted her alot!! She never got fatherly love and even didn't got mother's love properly!!!

Scene started with love making session of couple and moaning voice of girl was audible!!

Ummmmm!!!!!!!!

Shivaay please now I am tired anika said

Shut up dam!! I m not satisfied yet he said thrusting her

Ahhhhhhh!!! This was a painful scream!!! He was continously thrusting her!!!

She didn't want to say anything but her tears betrayed!! Shivay's left her and slept on her top

Anika's PoV

Sometimes I laugh on my Kismat!! Itni jaand Kismat kiski hoti hai!! I never got father's love didn't got mother's love but I hopped that someday I will get love from my life partner but I think meri Kismat mein pyar naam ke cheej hee nahi hai!!

Pov ends

She slept cursing her luck!!! Next morning she felt like throwing up!! She pushed shivaay from her and went to washroom!!! She started throwing up!! Shivaay's sleep got distrubed and he started shouting on anika!!

Anika what are you doing ? Why are you distributing my sleep !! Idiot good for nothing!! Waste garbage he said in anger!!

This brings tears in Anika's eyes but she consoled herself and changed her dress!! She silently sat on a chair and started thinking about her miserable life!!!

Her thoughts were broken by Shivaay who came and kissed her cheeks and started giving open mouth kisses on her neck!!!

Baby what happened to you!! Why are you lost from 1 week he asked

Shivaay why don't we get married? She asked he left her immediately

Have you lost it how can you think I can marry you!! Like seriously anika? He asked!!!!

Then why don't you leave me why you always tie me in this relation? I don't want to be your mistress Shivay!! I don't want to be called your bed warmer!! Bcoz of you I can't see in people's eyes bcoz they always give me disgusting looks!! Plz let me go I don't to be stay in this golden prison!! I promise I will not show my face again to you she said and feel at his feets!!

I beg you plz let me go!! She said and fainted he was still emotionless!

He picked her up and sprinkled water on her face!! She got conscious

Anika you are looking weak I think you should take proper diet!! He said

Shivaay will you please take me to the doctor I m not feeling well from few past days I don't know what's happening to me she said

Okay come I'll take you he said

They sat in car as soon as they reach at midway Shivaay got a phone call

Mom is it necessary to come right now! I m coming then okay bye he said and declined the call

Anika I have to go plz go to doctor urself he said and she was shocked!!
He very well know she is so weak but still he is leaving her in mid way!!