part 2

Karthik POV:

My devil and my little angel woke me up at 4 a.m ( which is mid night for me) i gave a death glare to devil for waking me up so soon

DEVIL : hey dont look at me like this as if i am some witch did u forget what mom said yesterday?
I looked confused at her then i remember what my mom said

MOM: karthik tomorrow morning we should go to temple as the priest said if you go every Friday morning to temple you will get a good and a beautiful wife okay and yeah we all will be accompanying you.
OMG i looked at my devil who was smirking at me and said
DEVIL : karu get ready soon we should leave then only i will get a good and a beautiful bhabhi.
ME : devil dont call me karu
DEVIL: then dont call me devil, and get ready.
She saod i went and kissed her forehead, yes we both fight but i love my sister alot, she loves when i call her devil and i love when she call me karu, my thoughts were broke by my little angel who made sound so that she gets my attention i picked her up in my arms and kissed her cheeks where she started clapping and called me
AHANA : chachu get ready or we will miss our chachi.
She could not pronounce properly but i can understand whatever she says, soon i got ready and we started towards the temple.

PRIYA POV:
ugh my mom waked me so soon i hate it when she wakes me up so soon but what to do today is friday and we should go to temple as today is my uncle 60th birthday celebration in temple so i got ready wearing a pink colour chudidar but wait what my mother said next shocked me.

MOM: priya today me and your dad cant come to temple you should go alone.
ME: but ma its so far from here how will i go?
MOM: your dad will drop you in temple and after the pooja you go along with uncle and aunty to uncle house.
ME: if you people or not coming then even i wont go to temple.
MOM: priya you should not say like this they are your uncle and aunty so you should go.
I signed as i know i cant win my mother in argument. I just nodded but i dont like my uncle and aunty much they always irratate me by asking
when you will get married?, I want to see your kids before i die like these and all they talk which kills me they have two kids one girl and one boy both are married my sister has two kids one is of 10 years and other is of 5 years i love the kids alot. My brother is married but still now they did not plan about kids. I reached the temple but to my surprise my uncle and aunty was not there i called them they asked me sorry and said they will late they asked to come to their home i said its ok temple is good so i will be waiting for them.

There was no one in the temple me and only priest just than a big family entered the temple and just than a guy entered the temple who was 5"10 looking smoking hot, i think god would have taken extra time to create him he was looking like a greek god who was wearing vesti and T shirt ( dhoti) his weight would be around 60, his dark brown eyes with a prefect nose and his jawlines were thin i mean he was prefect, he was like a guy who was like perfectionist. Oh god priya you are checking out  a random guy who you meet only two minutes before that mean wait i was checking him for two minutes oh my god my thoughts were broke by the priest who asked me and the family to come for the pooja.
I felt a strong gaze on me so turned and saw a little girl who was looking at me and started clapping her hands i gave her a flying kiss and in return she started clapping her hands and walked towards me and i lifted her in my arms she kissed my cheeks where as i saw her family looking at me with a shocked expression i put jer down and asked them sorry.
ME : i am so sorry she was so cute like a little angel so only i took her in my arms. I said to my Mr. Perfectionist family wait what did i say my perfectionist no no priya what happened with you.
A small couple in that family smiled at me and said which made me shock
COUPLE :she never goes to any strangers thats why we were shocked. They said which made me smile and in return i saw Mr. Perfectionist gave a smile were as i felt shy our conversation broke by the priest who called Mr. Perfectionist
PRIEST : karthik please do the aarti.
So Mr. Perfectionist name is karthik nice name.
Like these time flew but my uncle and aunty has not yet arrived just than a girl around like 26 came and asked me whether i can take a snap with their whole family i nodded she gave me the phone i was ready i looked at Mr. Prefectionist and blinked at him like asking him whether can i take the snap he nodded his head which made me smile and made him smile oh god he can understand what i am asking without any conversation i was looking at him and took some 4 - 5 snap and they thanked me and left the temple after they left my uncle and aunty came after we did pooja i went to their house.

KARTHIK POV:
I entered the temple i saw a girl who was wearing a pink colour chudidar who was looking beautiful like a goddess i felt some different sensation when i looked at her she was 5 feet 4 inches her weight would be around 50,  her big doe eyes were you can float in that, she was totally like a fairy she was looking like a angel who came from heaven i think god would have taken more time to create a fairy like her who was innocent with beauty uff she can flat anyone with her big doe eyes i dont know what is her name but i kept a name that is Ms. Fairy .
My thoughts were broke by the priest who called us and the my Ms. Fairy wait wait what did i say my fairy oh god karthik what happened to you i said and pooja started and the next happened shocked me my little angel was in her arms and my little angel was clapping her hands seeing this my whole family was shocked seeing our shocked face he apologied us then my bhabhi said the reason but one thing shocked me that she called ahana as angel but i smiled they way she loved my angel, she smiled which made me smile. Then  my bhabhi asked Ms. Fairy to take a snap of our whole family  she was waiting patiently when we were getting ready after that she saw me and blinked at me as if asking whether she can take i looked at her and nodded my head saying her and she understood i mean i cant understand how i understood without any conversation after that we left i saw the snap she took 4 - 5 snap in everything i was looking good Ms. Fairy took good snap uff karthik stop thinking about Ms. Fairy saying this i slept thinking about Ms. Fairy.

So the hero and heroine met each other, if there is any mistake sorry please vote and comments thank you all for the comments and vote for the previous chapter.

Part 3 i will update by tonight.