part 31

Guys this week i cant give more update because i have some work and some function so i cant give more update sorry but next week i will try to give you the update.

KARTHIK POV :

today i am thinking to play a prank on priya for sure she is going to get scared today for my prank i called my friend and asked.

KARTHIK : is everything ready ?

I asked he was little scared and asked me

FRIEND : are you sure do you really want to do this ?

KARTHIK : yes.

FRIEND : okay we will be their soon.

I cut the call and i was excited to tease priya today.

Today morning my best friend from childhood called me and said he is coming to see us as he could not come for our marriage than only i got this idea and asked him to implement it.

I am sure that priya is going to get shocked i did not say my family that he is coming or my surprise will vanish.

I am sitting in hall priya, shreya and ahana are drawing and painting.

God sometimes i think i got married to a kid but i am really happy seeing her mingling with my family she has a great bond with them.

Mainly shreya and priya became best friends so now both plays prank with me. Priya has changed my family totally but i love the way she loves my family as hers.

My thoughts were broke by a phone call it was none other than my friend i smiled evilly at priya and saw the entrance were a small cute girl she was around ahana age was having a jerry toy in her hand came near me and said.

SMALL GIRL : Papa

I looked at the small kid shockedly because i had said to call as mumma and go near priya but she called me papa and came near me everyone are shocked and priya gave me a look like will you explain me what is happening here ?

KARTHIK : beta who are why are you calling me as papa ?

SMALL GIRL : because you are my papa

I looked at her shockedly and asked.

KARTHIK : papa

The small girl nodded her head cutely and i heared laughter sound and saw my friend aditya and his wife archana laughing and aditya said

ADITYA : what its your plan but i implemented it to you only. How dare you thought to play prank with my lovely sister, so me and priya planned this to make you scared.

I still looked at them with horrified expression and asked aditya.

KARTHIK : but how you know priya, you guys never met ?

ADITYA : oh hello i am your best friend so once you said me about priya i called her to know whether she like you or not than she became my sister and she is became best friend of archana and priya even said some punishment tips to archana and after that archana is implementing it.

He said i bursted into laughter and hugged him and i hugged their small girl and said her.

KARTHIK : atchaya you have become naughty you did not support your friend.

I said with a puppy dog face and she replied with a shining voice.

ATCHAYA : no no i helped my priya friend.

She said and priya lifted her and kissed her face like their is no tomorrow i slowly went near her and said her.

KARTHIK : for playing prank on me you can kiss me like this that will be your punishment.