part 36

PRIYA POV :

it has been 1 and a half months since karthik left for match india has won in semi final and is selected for final which is after 10 days after that karthik will be back.

But i cant wait for more 15 days so i thought to surprise him on final and now i am packing my bag, the final is held in London so i am all set to go to london to see my karthik i am leaving after 8 days.

I am really excited to meet my karthik after a long gap i just want to kiss him like a hell and confess my love to him.

AFTER 8 DAYS :

i am all set my family are really worried for me but i said i can take care and with me anushka, sakshi bhabhi and little baby ziva is coming so i am even more excited.

And this is the first time i am going to a foreign country so its going to be more fun, i sat in the flight sakshi bhabhi and anushka sat beside me, sakshi bhabhi and anushka are sleeping like donkey i took karthik picture and said to him.

PRIYA : I bunked my college saying that i have to visit my aunty house. See karthik what and all i am doing for you just to see you i miss you alot and i love you.

we landed in london i said to anushka and sakshi bhabhi

PRIYA : come lets go meet my karthik.

ANUSHKA : so desperate to see your karthik.

She said and stressed the word your karthik which made me blush and sakshi bhabhi said.

SAKSHI BHABHI : oh juliet, first lets get ready than you can meet your romeo.

She said i pouted we went to room and i took shower and wore the blue jersey top and blue jeans.
Anushka winked at me and we went to the stadium i was so excited to meet my karthik sakshi bhabhi said.

SAKSHI BHABHI : priya lets wait here i said mahi to bring karthik here.

She said i nodded and i was waiting for mahi bhai after 5 minutes only mahi bhai came i gave him a dead glare and asked.

PRIYA : bhai where is karthik ?

MAHI BHAI : oh juliet wait you come i will take you to him he is in changing room no one is their so their you can meet your romeo.

I nodded and we went to changing room and mahi bhai asked me to go in i nodded but suddenly i am feeling nervous but now i want to meet karthik so i opened the door and saw karthik was about to put his jersey t shirt but i did not allow him as i hugged him from back tightly my hands were on his bare chest and i started crying i dont know how he found but he said my name.

KARTHIK : priya

He said this and turned and his eyes are filled with tears and i started crying as i am seeing him after 1 and a half month. I kissed his forehead, his nose tip, his both the cheeks, his chin, his jaws and pecked his lips and hugged him tightly.

He broke the hug immediately and placed his lips on mine making me close my eyes tightly he started sucking my upper lips and i sucked his lower lips, i kissed him with all my love which i have for him and i could feel his love in this kiss we both were kissing each other as if their is no tomorrow but after sometime we broke the kiss and he kissed my forehead and asked me.

KARTHIK : how did you come here, why did you come here ?

PRIYA : i came here to surprise you and did you not like me coming here.

KARTHIK : i loved your surprise but you came alone.

PRIYA : no i came with anushka and sakshi bhabhi.