BONUS PART 3

Hi guys i hope you liked my previous update, thanks alot for your lovely comments and vote, now i am back with bonus part 3. Hope you like it.

PRIYA POV :

It has been so many days since i played a prank on karthik, today let me play some prank on him. I smiled evilly thinking about my plan and i was brushing my teeth.

Suddenly i felt someone covered my face with a plastic cover and hit my head hardly, i groaned and opened the cover to see even karthik opened his cover from his face and was acting like someone hit him also and he also did not know who it is suddenly he looked at me with a glare even i glared at him and asked him.

PRIYA : what trying to act smart karu, i know only you can do this as our kids are not that tall to do this prank, you played a prank on me na wait and see what i will do.

I said and went.

KARTHIK POV :

It has been so many days since i played prank on priya so today i wantedly played prank but she guessed it was me who played.

I dont know what prank she is going to play on me, god please save me from my devil wife.

I saw my princess coming towards me i picked her up in my arms and made her sit on my laps she giggled just than my prince and my wife came. My prince sat on priya laps. My princess poked my hands so that she can get some attention she giggled and said in her cutest voice.

PRINCESS : dad i have a gift for you.

I was surprised as this was the first time she is gifting me something, i was excited and asked her to show me. My princess gave me a box.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and opened the box which made me hell shock i just throwed the box after seeing that and i started jumping and shouting on the bed.

KARTHIK : princess what is this, ah mummy ah daddy it is full of cockroaches ah it will kill me.

I can hear all the 3 giggling seeing my reaction priya said

PRIYA : oh god karthik it is not orginal cockroach, it is a assignment done by ved. He made that cockeoaches by his own hands and you, you are acting as if it is a original cockroach and even princess helped him doing this assignment that why they came to show you.

I glared at her and said

KARTHIK : i will change the school why the teacher are asking to do insects and all, next year i will join ved in other school where they dont give such assignment.

PRIYA POV :

i could not control my laughter as my karu is damn cute he is jumping like a kid before his own kids, the way he said that he will change ved school was damn cute. Why do i have such a dashing and cute husband. Aww i feel like kissing him senselessly but our kids are there.