part 29

PRIYA POV :

i gotup and looked at karthik who is really looking like a kid while sleeping i smiled and started caressing his hairs and slowly kissed his forehead.

Oh god what are you doing to me karthik, yesterday i felt bad seeing you sleeping down and i was missing your hug while sleeping i cant even give you punishment.

I thought and laughed remembering his reaction when i asked him to sleep down. I smiled and kissed his left cheek and than kissed his right cheek and i slowly kissed his nose and bited it making him groan and he woke up rubbing his nose aww he is so cute.

When i was about to getup he pulled me and i fell on his lap and he hugged me from back i smiled and hugged him and sat on his laps comfortably and he said in his morning husky voice

KARTHIK : my beautiful morning as started with your kisses.

He said and kissed my cheeks i giggled and said.

PRIYA : you really look cute when you sleep.

I said this and winked at him he kissed my forehead and said.

KARTHIK : okay get ready fast we are going to my friend house for lunch.

I nodded and i asked him

PRIYA : what should i wear Mr. Husband.

KARTHIK : wear churidar or anything which you wish.

He said that and again kissed my forehead and i went and got ready in yellow colour chudidar and i kept his dress ready as per his conditions, so i kept a yellow  shirt and blue jean he came out drapped in towel i looked at him with wide eyes and said.

PRIYA : karthik dont you know their is a girl in your room how can you come out like this ?

I asked him with an angry look where as he shrugged his shoulders and said

KARTHIK : you are my wife and you will see me like this only daily so dont feel shy and get used to it.

He said i gave him a dead glare whereas he wore his jean but he was standing shirtless so i was about to go he holded my hands and said

KARTHIK : i am feeling so lazy help me in putting my shirt na please.

Aww how cute i smiled and took his shirt and went near him and i started buttoning his shirt and he was nuzzling his nose in my neck making me feel weak i was controlling hard and was trying to put his button be slowly started kissing my neck till my jaws and he started kissing near my lips making me groan so i stood on my toes and pulled him closer to me by his collar and placed my lips on him and started smooching him hardly i started sucking his upper lips and he was kissing my lower lips his hands were on waist and i was still on my toes my hands moved from his collar to his hairs and i started caressing his hairs and he pinched my waist making me moan he took this a chance and explored my lips happily after 15 minutes we broke the kiss i felt really shy by my act as today it was really violent so i hugged him tightly and hided my face in his crook of neck where as ge said.

KARTHIK : this kiss was the best kiss given by you.

He said i gave him a dead glare and bited his neck hardly making him groan i smiled looking at him where as he gave me a dead glare and said

KARTHIK : you are dead today priya.

He said, i started running and he started chasing me, i went down and started running and he was chasing me and saying

KARTHIK : i am not going to leave you today.

Saying this he is still chasing me i saw arya bhai so i asked him help.