part 26

PRIYA POV :

we have to leave to karthik house now that is my house also, But leaving my parents and going is breaking my heart, 22 years i have lived with them.

My parents are not crying they smiled looking at me and hugged me saying that

MOTHER : you can come and meet us when ever you want so dont cry be happy keep everyone happy.

My mother said and hugged me and my father came and said

FATHER : i am sad because i will miss you but keep one thing in mind i am really feeling proud because i gave your hands to karthik. He will be always with you beta take care of everyone like our family.

They said i hugged both of them and i said looking at both.

PRIYA : i love you both alot, bye take care of yourself.

I said they are smiling with tears in their eyes, i have never said them i love you this is the first time i said them.

I said bye to them and got into the car and karthik was sitting in middle, shreya was sitting in other side bhabhi and bhai were sitting front, i was sitting silently which karthik broke.

KARTHIK : you know while crying you look like a ghost.

All started giggling by hus comments but i gave him a dead glare and said.

PRIYA : you know what you are a waste husband, others husband stops making their wife cry but you, you are saying that i look like a ghost while crying. You look like a idiot monkey hashtag #Mr.idiotmonkey

I said and turned other side and enjoying the nature, i smiled thinking how he made me feel comfortable by saying that i look like a ghost and made me stop from crying.

Other husband gives their shoulder which will make girls to cry more but karthik is not that type he does not wont to see me crying so he did this to make me stop crying.

What are you doing to me karthik
My thoughts were broke by him as we reached our house.

Shreya enthusiastically made me stand near karthik and my mother - in - law and bhabhi did our aarti and they asked me to enter the house in right leg.

Me and karthik entered the house and shreya and bhabhi pulled me to guest room and bhabhi said

BHABHI : oh my god its already 8 priya you should get ready in pink colour saree for your first night, get ready and call us we will do your makeup.

She said and left giving me the saree my cheeks are red after hearing the word first night and i started to feel nervous because i am not ready.

I draped into saree, from so many days i did not play prank with karthik so today lets play differently

KARTHIK POV :