Epilogue

Sorry guys could not update epilogue before as i was having classes sorry for the inconvenience so today i have written the biggest part please do read it and please comment as it is the last part.

4 YEARS LATER :

PRIYA POV :

i was sleeping like a donkey suddenly i felt like i am in sea, i feel like i am floating in water what is this i slowly opened my eyes and saw sun which was disturbing me i frowned and looked down i was really floating in swimming pool.

i heard laughing sound ved and karthik were laughing holding their stomach i made a puppy face looking at them karthik melted but ved no he never melt easily i holded my ears and said to ved

PRIYA : sorry baby please forgive your mumma i will buy you new chocolate.

He turned his face and said

VED : no i will not forgive you mumma you ate my chocolate fully without giving me so bad mumma.

I sighed and said

PRIYA : baby your mumma boy na so please spare me na.

VED : no i am papa's boy.

I gave a dead glare to karthik where as he shrugged his shoulders i said to ved

PRIYA : baby all boy will be mumma's boy like kabhi kushi kabhi gham sharukh khan loving his mom to the core like that even you should say you are mumma boy okay.

VED : no

PRIYA : than i wont give you teddy bear.

Karthik said

KARTHIK : dont blackmail him.

I gave karthik a dead glare he became silent, ved said

VED : okay we will help you to come out but you should give me teddy bear.

I nodded both karthik and ved gave me hands i smiled naughtily and pulled them inside the swimming pool both got drenched i bursted into laughter and said

PRIYA : what did you both think of yourself ah you both will play prank and i will be silent so i played with you and made you fool and today is april 1 happy april fool day to both of you.

They gave me a dead glare and pulled me inside the water now i was fully drenched and we three started playing with water.

NEXT DAY :

i gotup and looked at karthik and ved who are hugging me like a teddy bear i smiled and kissed ved forehead and turned towards karthik and kissed his forehead making him smile in sleep.

When i was about to getup karthik pulled my hands i fell on him and karthik asked me.

KARTHIK : you are kissing ved on his forehead and even you are kissing me like that than what is the difference between me and ved to you.