part 21

PRIYA POV :

i gotup soon and got ready in red colour top and yellow colour skirt. I am really excited for my 22 gift already yesterday gift is really special to me as it was our first kiss i am waiting for his other gifts so i am ready to see his surprise i said to my parents bye.

I left to his house as usual he is sleeping like a donkey, today lets do a different prank on him i thought and smiled evilly i went to kitchen opened the fridge and got some ice cubes i slowly went near him and lifted his T shirt and put some ice cubes but for my shock he did not getup so i took more ice cubes and took his feet and rubbed the ice cubes in his feet and took a ice cubes and kept it on his closed lips he immediately gotup due to chillness and pulled me on him and he smashed his lips on mine i could feel his cold lips i sucked his cold lips to make it warm where as his hands were on my waist inside my top and he started caressing my waist which made me moan and he took this a chance and dominated me by kissing my lips hardly and passionately he did not stop kissing me i bited his lips and dominated him by kissing him more passionately after 10 minutes we broke the kiss but his hands were under my top caressing my bare waist which made me feel shy he started kissing my earlobe and bited my ears and wispered sucking my ears making me completely red.

KARTHIK : if you one more time play prank than i will kiss you before everyone.

He said sucking my earlobe and i gulped looking at him where as he busted into laughter seeing my expression and said

KARTHIK : oh god priya your expression, its worth watching i was just joking.

He said a pecked my lips i gave him a dead glare and said

PRIYA : you scared me karthik from now onwards for 1 month no kiss for you that is your punishment and even you should not kiss me.

I said this and he was shocked now and said

KARTHIK : but i will be here only for 2 days so after this 2 days we will start the punishment  however i want be here for 1 month as i am going for match so that 1 month i wont kiss you okay deal.

I gave him a stern look and said.

PRIYA : no from today it starts okay now give me my 22 gifts.

KARTHIK : you want get is easily you should earn it i will give you a sentence and the answer will be your gift okay so let's start your first gift is

" if you wear that you will look like a princess and when you twirl its looks even more beautiful what is it "

I am confused if a twirl means its a dress, i will look like a princess mean it will be a gown for sure so i said

PRIYA : gown

Karthik nodded his head and gave me the gown was it is really beautiful

  KARTHIK : okay ready for your second gift so your second gift

" In this world their is no time for anyone but i want you to spare sometime with me, whenever you look at your wrist you should remember that you should dedicate sometime for me and what is that ?"