part 47

PRIYA POV :

Tomorrow is our first anniversary i am planning to give karthik some special gift which will be memorable for the entire life.

I turned and looked at karthik who is sleeping peacefully i thought

PRIYA : how can he sleep peacefully when i am here, so let me wake him up but today i will wake him differently.

I said this to myself and went near him i started kissing his face i slowly went near his lips and started kissing near his lips making him groan in sleep i giggled seeing him frowning i again kissed him near his lips he got irritated and placed his lips on mine making me shock for a minutes after that even i started responding i kissed his lower lips he sucked my upper lips after 10 minutes we broke the kiss and he asked me.

KARTHIK : is this the way to wake your husband.

I nodded my head and said

PRIYA : how can you sleep karthik when you have a beautiful wife.

He gave me a dead glare and i said

PRIYA : now get ready fast we are going some where.

KARTHIK : at this time you know its night 11 you are waking me now and asking me to get ready, you are impossible girl always want to roam out in the night like a ghost, sometimes you make me think that i married a ghost.
Actually our story name is arranged marriage to a cricketer but it should have been arranged marriage to a ghost.

I gave him a dead glare and started beating him making him laugh he pulled me closer and kissed my cheeks and asked me.

KARTHIK : what are you planning in your brainless mind.

I looked at him with open mouth and asked

PRIYA : i am brainless

KARTHIK : of course you are.

I gave him a glare and was about to hit him he holded both my hands and hugged me from back.
i said

PRIYA : than you are mindless

He giggled and i said

PRIYA : dont waste my time get ready fast.

He came close to me and wispered in my ears

KARTHIK : where are you kidnapping me.

I smiled went near his ears and shouted

PRIYA : I wont say.

He got ready even i got ready we went to airport and he asked me

KARTHIK : where are you taking me priya.

PRIYA : why should i say you.

after getting the boarding pass we went and sat in the flight and he said

KARTHIK : okay after reaching i can find it.

He said tgis and made faces i pulled his cheeks and hugged him and said

PRIYA : happy first anniversary hubby.

He looked at me surprisingly he hugged me and kissed my forehead and said

KARTHIK : happy first anniversary pondati, so this surprise is for our anniversary.

I nodded my head and what he said next made me glare him he said dramatically

KARTHIK : oh god only one year went from my marriage in this one year itself she showed so many tantrums life long i have to be with her oh god what i have done to you that you gave me a ghost wife.