part 30

PRIYA POV :

He said we are going to his friends house but here we are in my mother's house i gave karthik a confused look and asked him

PRIYA : squirrel why we came to my parents house ?

He smiled looking at me and said

KARTHIK : i know you miss your parents alot but you never said me so i thought to spend some time with them so they will be happy and you will also be happy.

I smiled and my eyes are filled with tears seeing his love for my parents and his care for me, i hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks telling him thank you and he kissed my forehead.

We went in my mother took aarti when we entered, i hugged my parents tightly yesterday i saw them in reception but i could not talk much so now i will sit and chit chat woth them.

Me, karthik and my parents were chit chatting, my aunt and uncle also came.

I dont know why my parents called my relatives to come i hate them because they dont like others being happy.

But i did not care about them and we were talking to my parents and karthik complained about me saying.

KARTHIK : maa priya is teasing me alot, please say her not to tease me.

He said i gave a glare to him and said

PRIYA : are you a first standard kid who complain to teacher if soneone teases him.

I said he shrugged his shoulder and said

KARTHIK : whatever.

I smiled my aunt called me so i went and talked to her.

AUNT : priya you are married try to be matured, you are always acting like a immatured girl please try to be matured.

She said even my mom started

MOM : yes true you should not tease karthik you should listen whatever he say, you should be a ideal wife.

Maybe he is not saying you but in his mind he would have tought that he will get a ideal wife not like you who is immatured.

My mother said i felt said maybe my mother said correctly i think i should be like a ideal wife who is silent who noddes their head for whatever her husband says.

Maybe karthik is also expecting his wife to be like this.

I felt sad because i cant act like that because this is my behaviour i cant change it but i should as i am a girl.

After spending sone time with my parents we are going back to our house.

In car i was silent, i just nodded my head and said okay to whatever he said.

KARTHIK POV :

I dont know what happened to priya she call me karthik she did not call me with the pet name which she gave me, she is silent, she just nods her head for whatever i say it has been since she came from her parents house her behaviour changed i did not like this priya i like that priya who talks who is mischievous. i am going to ask her about her changed behaviour.

she was about to go out i holded her hand and locked our room door and made her sot on the bed and i sat beside her and asked her.

KARTHIK : priya what happened to you, i am noticing you, your behaviour everything is changed and dont try to tell lies from the time when we returned from your house your behaviour has been changed and i want to know why, what made you change your behaviour.

And she said me everything whatever her mother and aunt said and her decision which made me angry and i shouted at her this is the first time i am shouting at her but what to do she is mad or what if someone say she will change her behavior.