BONUS PART 2

Hi guys, i hope all of you are safe please stay safe, stay home. I am extremely sorry guys for not updating the Bonus part, i was stuck with my work and studies so here i am with the bonus part of this story.

I really feel blessed seeing your responses for my story. I will try to come up with my next story. Thank each one of you for reading, voting and commenting for this story.

Thanks for your support and valuable time.

AFTER 5 YEARS:

AUTHOR'S POV:

A girl was holding the cricket bat with a cute smile on her face, she removed her helmet and winked at the camera took her bat and gave a flying kiss towards a couple who were taking video of her.

A boy came and started hosting.

BOY : wow mam you have just killed the match today and you have won the man of the match.

The girl smiled and the boy gave her a drawing sheet in that it was written as man of the match. She took it and the boy said.

BOY : a few words about your win.

She took the mike from him and said.

GIRL : i thank my whole team without them we couldn't have won the match, i thank my fans who has inspired me who has motivated me and who has admired me. I would like to thank my family who are my back bone and Jai Hind.

Who is she?
Why are the couple's taking video of her?

Suddenly that boy hugged her and said in his cute voice.

BOY : wow tara princess you just rocked like daddy.

The girl giggled when he said this and she said in a cute voice.

GIRL : thank you ved bhai i know i rocked it because i am daddy lil' princess.

So they both were none other than priya and karthik children.

KARTHIK POV:

I could not ask god for more because he has given me everything in my life first he gave a good family, than cricket, than priya who made my life colourful, than ved now my little princess taara who is just 4 years old but her talks are like 40 years old. She is just like priya, priya's mini version. She loves to play prank with me like priya likes now my both the kids have joined hands with priya and are playing pranks and teasing me, i thought my little princess will be in my team but even she joined in priya team.

Today my little princess is standing with my bat and started acting the way i do when i am in cricket stadium, she took her helmet the way i take before the match starts and she winked at us the way i wink. And that speech which she gave made me feel more proud. oh my god i cant believe it my princess is trying to act like me, tears fell from my eyes. Priya who was sitting beside me saw me and rolled her eyes and gave me a tissue paper, i took the tissue and i was crying seeing me crying priya was laughing holding her stomach tightly she could not control her laughing i gave a death glare and asked her.

KARTHIK : why are you laughing?

She controlled her laughter and said me.

PRIYA : karthik you are crying as if you watched some daily soup serial, taara is just acting like you but you are crying as if she is in stadium and playing for some world cup and as if she won and you could not control your tears.

I glared at her and said her

KARTHIK : you can't understand the feeling between a daughter and father.

What she asked me next made me shock.

PRIYA : so what will you do when your daughter gets married will you also go with her. I think i will do 2 bidaai one for my daughter who is leaving me and one more for my husband who can't leave without his daughter.