part 50

PRIYA POV :

I got discharged after 10 days we came home and the house was decorated beautifully for this little bundle of joy my parents took aarthi.

My mother said holding our kid in her arms

MOTHER : he is just like karthik but his eyes is like you.

I giggled and looked at the decorations and their was a cake placed in center

We all sat in hall and my parents asked

PARENTS : did you decide any name.

KARTHIK : no papa we did not decide.

PARENTS. : okay let us all write a name in a chit from that we will choose one.

We all nodded i started thinking what name i should write i took a chit and wrote a name but i did not like it so i tore it and took one more chit and started writing one more name but again i did not like it so i throwed it, like this i took 10 chit and wrote but i am not satisfied.

Everyone looked at me as if i am alien i asked him giving a confused look

PRIYA : what why are you looking at me.

Karthik said

KARTHIK : we all wrote a name but you have not decided what to call him.

I pouted and said

PRIYA : i don't know to select karu all names are good but i have to select only one name which is difficult for me. I want to name my son with all these name.

I said and showed a big list of names, i suddenly looked at them and said

PRIYA : idea i will combine all the names as one name

Everyone rolled their eyes karthik hit his forehead i made faces to everyone as everyone are teasing me atlast i selected one name a wrote it on the chit and gave my chit all started selecting name from that chit atlast all selected my chit and said this name will be best for him.

After we decide the name me and karthik took the baby to our room and karthik asked me.

KARTHIK : do you know how to put diaper for him.

I nodded as no and said

PRIYA : nurse only put so i dont know karthik.

He gave me a dead glare and took the diaper and tried to put but i got tore i bursted into laughter and said to our baby

PRIYA : see baby your dad dont even know to a put a diaper so bad papa na.

He glared at me i looked at him and asked him

PRIYA : dont you even know to put a diaper.

I asked he gave me the diaper and said

KARTHIK : you put the diaper for him.