part 28

KARTHIK POV :

today i want to play a prank on priya always she plays prank with me but today i am going to play a prank on her at any cost.

I smiled evily i changed into my reception dress which priya gifted me. I heard our room door opening, i was frozen after seeing the sight before me, priya she is looking really like a fairy today. Is this really or am i dreaming.

Suddenly i felt someone pinched my hands it was none other than priya who asked me

PRIYA : swami in who thoughts you are lost.

She asked blinking her eyes cutely i am still lost in her and replied

KARTHIK : your thoughts i feel like kissing you like their is no tomorrow, i just want to rip your dress and do...........

Oh my god what did i say, i just said what i felt for her, i slowly saw her who is blushing like hell. She did not say anything but she is blushing which made me smile.
She went near the dressing table and started to put her accessories i went near her and hugged her from back and started kissing her bare shoulders making her close her eyes i slowly traced kisses from her shoulder to her earlobe and wispered in her ears.

KARTHIK : today you really look like a fairy but one thing is missing.

She turned and looked at me i smiled and took her kajal and kept it behind her ears so that their will not be any evil eyes on my fairy.

She smiled and hugged me and took her kajal and applied behind my ears and said

PRIYA : even you are looking like a greek god, i dont wont any girl eye you because you are only mine.

She said i smiled listening her possessiveness and went near her lips and said this against her lips.

KARTHIK : i am only yours.

Saying this i captured her lips and she responded to my kiss we both were kissing each other without even knowing that one group entered our room without even knocking, we heard some throat clearing sound so we broke the kiss and saw my team sitting and was enjoying seeing us kissing mainly virat was sitting with popcorn and enjoying, rahul was seeing us with open mouth, mahi bhai was closing ziva eyes.

We are totally feeling embarrassed because they saw us kissing and i said

KARTHIK : guys you should know to knock the door before entering

And virat replied

VIRAT : first you should know to close the door before doing such things.

I did not say anything they asked us to come down as the reception as started and we came to the venue and sat in the couples chair.

My teammates danced with their wifes on aankh maare.

I smiled evilly looking at priya because i am going to impliment my prank now.