part 17

PRIYA POV :

today is sunday so i gotup late and today i cant meet my bahu because he went for his practice session, he is really busy in that so no phone call nor message and tomorrow is his last day in my college so i think after tomorrow i will meet him on the day of engagement because he is busy in practice after our engagement he is going to delhi for match.

I looked at my parents who are really busy in arranging things for my engagement ya only 10 days are left after that i am officially his fiancé, but now i am really feeling bored.

So i thought to see his interview, he is really dashing in indian cricket clothes.

He talked more about his team and about MSD and i got to know MSD is really close to him.

In every interview he was looking sexy and his husky voice can flatter anyone.

My day went like this.

NEXT DAY :

i wore a pink kurti and blue jeans and i was getting ready where as my phone started ringing it was none other than karthik.

KARTHIK : good morning wild girl.

PRIYA : bahu surely you will die from my hands what is the reason you called me in morning.

KARTHIK : priya today is last day in your college na so everyone will give me gift but i want a special gift from your lips.

He said this in a husky voice i felt shy but i hided and said.

PRIYA : i wont give kiss to my guest lecturer.

KARTHIK : really

PRIYA : yes

But what he said next shocked me

KARTHIK : okay lets have a challenge if you kiss me before your college time than i will take you on a date, if i win i need a kiss plus a date.

First i was shocked but than if i win or lose he will take me to date and get a kiss.

PRIYA : hey this is cheating if i win you should what i say okay.

KARTHIK : okay if i win you should do what i say okay.

PRIYA : okay.

KARTHIK: i will win easily.

PRIYA : not so easy darling its not easy to get a kiss from me, ask my parents i will never give a kiss easily, you should do something big which makes me give you a kiss.

KARTHIK : lets wait and watch.

He kept the phone i smiled because its really not easy to get a kiss from me.

Today i came to college soon in anticipation to see karthik even he came soon and he was talking to my flirty principal but today he is really looking hot in his black shirt and blue jeans, he is really irresistible when he talks his jaws oh my god i feel like kissing their he neckline i really feel like giving him a hickey on his neck so that everyone will get to know he is taken.

His smile i want to feel his smile when we are kissing each others lips, his shirt is sticking over his chest, i just want to rip his shirt and kiss his chest and abs, his is talking with  Flirty principal mam with action, his hand and his finger i want to feel his finger on me.

Oh god priya what and all are you thinking it all became of that bahu idiot he only was talking about kiss thats why i am thinking like this ugh i think i should take a cold shower.

My thoughts were broken by Flirty principal mam who asked me to come, i can feel his gaze on me i avoided him and was talking to mam but she said shocked me.