BONUS PART 1

KARTHIK POV :

I gotup and saw my lovely wife who is sleeping like a baby in my arms. She has never changed in this 7 years her beauty is as it is still i cant get enough of my Ms. wild smart fairy. She still has that magic which drives me crazy for her. I always thought how can she handle ours kids as she is also naughty but she handle ved really well, even he is a drama queen like priya, but he behaves like me innocently.

Priya loves ved more than me which makes me jealous, i know ved is my son but she cant love him more than me, but i love my two kiddo one is my Ms. Wild fairy and another is my prince. Yes i call him prince, why only daughters should be called as princess even sons can be called as prince i love my son alot so i call him prince but my son is like priya so he says.

VED : yuck dad dont call me prince its too cheesy.

Oh my god my son is priya second version priya 2.0. Sometimes being with both the versions i feel like i am in some mental hospital. Ved has a girlfriend also her name is shivani and he call her sunny, shivani is his first crush who is studying in his class, i still remember that day when he came and said this to us.

FLASHBACK :

I was kissing priya and she was busy in unbottoning my shirt atlast she succeed and throwed my shirt in a corner and we were about to kiss again ved came running shouting our name we soon changed our position and sat ved came in and sat on priya lap and said

VED : mumma, papa you know today a girl joined in our class her name is shivani you know she is just like papa so sweet, cute, innocent and chubby. She came and sat beside me,she smiled cutely at me, her eyes were really big like mumma she saw me with her big eyes which expressed like will you be my friend i immediately nodded my head she smiled cutely again she shooked her hands with mine i gave her my wide smile.

I looked at ved who is blushing and i turned my face and looked at priya who was looking at him with a shocked face her eyes wided which made me giggle but her expression changed to serious because she is a mom.

I know what priya is thinking so before she scolds ved i asked ved to fresh up he left priya gave me a dead glare

KARTHIK : i know you are a mother but he is small he cant understand this things if you say him not to talk to that girl than he will talk more just leave him he is too small to know what is right and wrong.

She nodded her head and she warned me

PRIYA : teach your son what is good and bad okay i dont want a bahu soon i am not that old.

I giggled she gave me a glare.

FLASHBACK ENDS

He even wanted to invite shivani on his birthday but priya would kill me so i said ved no but it was not easy tackle ved he was pressurizing me so i asked him to choose if he want to invite shivani than i will not give him a brother or sister so he said he wanted brother or sister only. Its really hard to tackle both versions of priya.

My thoughts were broken by kisses its none other than priya who is kissing my neck giving me a tough time to control i looked at her who is looking at me i smiled kissed her forehead and said

KARTHIK : good morning

PRIYA : good morning greek god.

I smiled she asked me

PRIYA : what were you thinking

i smiled naughtily and said

KARTHIK : about us yesterday how you was seducing me and dancing more seductively on tip tip barsa pani you were looking smoking hot in that yellow saree and you were all wet i wish night should not have ended.