part 34

PRIYA POV :

Its been 1 month since we got married, in 2 days karthik is going for world cup match for 2 months oh god i am going to miss him alot i cant live without him but his career is important for me so i have to sacrifice only 2 days left so i should spend more time with him.

Thinking this i looked at karthik who is sleeping like a baby hugging me tightly my eyes are filled with tears because after 2 days he wont be their beside me, i will miss him like a hell.

I kissed his forehead lovingly and kissed his both the cheeks, his nose tip and pecked his lips i got up and was about to go he pulled me i landed above him and he rolled now he is above me i looked into his eyes and hugged me tightly and started crying in his chest he did not say anything he was rubbing my back and was letting me cry.

After sometime i broke the hug he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead lovingly and than he kissed my eyes and my nose tip and he said.

KARTHIK : priyu even i will miss you like a hell, please dont cry i cant see you crying please priyu dont cry you are making me cry.

I hugged him tightly and said.

PRIYA : i am really sorry i wont cry pinky promise.

I said he smiled and kissed my forehead making me smile.

We both were hugging each other and talking with each other, while we were talking karthik was kissing my forehead than and their, i know he is going to miss me like i miss him. 

I was playing with his fingers where as he was talking talking and was keep on talking.

KARTHIK : this 1 month was a bliss, you know when my mom said i have to get married i was scared because of new responsibility and my partner should understand my career etc.
But now i am really very happy to get a wife like you who understands me well who support me and my career.

He said this and kissed my forehead i kissed his cheeks lovingly.

After sometime we gotup and he got ready i thought today i will wear saree for karthik. I took the black colour saree which he gifted me on my birthday i took a quick shower i wore skirt and blouse i slowly opened the door and saw whether karthik is their or not he was not their so i came out and took my saree and was about to wear karthik came from behind and took the saree from my hand making my eyes wide.
He slowly started helping me wear my saree when he hands touched my waist i felt a different sensation which i have not felt like this before i closed my eyes tightly as i could feel his breath on my neck i dont know what feeling is this, it is really new for me. I clutched his hand tightly because i could not take this sensation more it was killing me he slowly started pleating my saree and when his bare hands touched my stomach i felt thousand of butterfly flying in my stomach in happiness he pinned my pallu and wispered in my ears

KARTHIK : perfect.

I could not take this sensation more so i hugged me tightly, my hands wear on his chest and his hands on my bare waist i clutched his shirt tightly.

I have hugged him so many times but i have never felt like this before some new sensation were running inside me i hided my face in his crook of neck and closed my eyes to stop this burning sensation.

I slowly asked karthik still hugging him tightly.

PRIYA : what are you doing to me karthik whenever you come near me i feel different, because of you i feel different sensation in my body whenever you are near me when you touch me i feel bliss when i hug you i feel solace what are you doing to me karthik why i feel like this when ever you are near me, why i feel missing when you are not near me. I dont know what is your feeling when i am near you but i feel like this whenever you are near me and today i am feeling more than i feel before What are you doing to me karthik.

I asked him he did not reply for a minutes but after that what he said suprised me.   

KARTHIK : what ever you feel i feel the same thing thousand time more than you what are you doing to me priya, you are always pulping me towards you like a magnet i cant control myself i always try to control but after seeing you i cant control myself when ever i look into your eyes i get lost in those beautiful big doe eyes, you daily surprise me with your beauty which pulls me more towards you i cant stay a second without you priya even i dont know what is this feeling but in this world only you make me feel like this. I had so many friend and fans who used to say that they are crazy for me but i have never felt like this for them which i am feeling for you. You are making me do all the crazy thing which i never even dreamed in my life.
I thought i am unromantic once you came in my life i dont know how i became romantic you changed me priya completely you changed me. Even i dont know what is this feeling priya but when ever you are near me i feel a current passing through my body.

He said this looking at me lovingly i could see a different spark in his eues today i dont know why he eyes were twinking today and whatever he said was making my heart melt whatever he said directly touched my heart we were lost in each other eyes we were back because of the door knock it was none other than ahana i was about to go and open the door karthik hugged me and he moved his hands from my bare waist to my bare back and tied the dori i closed my eyes tightly as he hands were on my bare back which was giving me a burning sensation in my heart he tied the dori and wispered in my ears.

KARTHIK : you are dead gorgeous today just like my fairy this saree is making you look more beautiful and by seeing you in this saree i just want to ripe the saree and eat you.

He said this and bited my earlobe and went and opened the door i was standing in the same place lika statue i remembered what he said my cheek are burning in red because of his hot comments.

He came towards me with ahana in his arms i smiled looking at ahana and he looked at me and winked making me eyes wide i gave him a dead glare and he shrugged his shoulders.

Ahana hugged me and i picked her up and kissed her cheeks which made her giggle and she kissed me which made me giggle.

We went down for breakfast i looked at karthik who is looking at me i was feeling shy because everyone are their and this idiot is looking at me as if i am his prey.

I asked him to eat but he nodded as no and was looking at me making me go crazy by his looks i could not control as his eyes were disturbing me like a hell i dont know what happened to karthik today he is acting like a love sick puppy.

Suddenly i felt his hands on my bare waist he was drawing pattern in my waist making me look at him with a pleading look and i slowly said him.

PRIYA : please karthik do what ever you want in room not here.

I said but he nodded as no i sighed and he started to draw pattern i was controlling my moan i put food in mouth to control my moan his hands moved to my bare stomach and he started moving his fingers in my stomach making me bite my lips tightly so that i can stop my moan but his hands are killing me.

I quickly finished my breakfast and gotup and went to our room to control myself and he came behind me and closed the door i went near him tip toed and kissed his lips passionately making him stumble and he fell on the bed and i was above him i did not allow him to kiss him i poured all my anger in this kiss because of his naughtiness in dinning table i could not control myself i kissed even more passionately and i was not letting him to kiss me.

After some 20 minutes i broke the kiss but he immediately captured my lips and started kissing me taking me into some other world by his kiss.

Sorry i could not update for a week i will try to give more updates this week thank you all for supporting me and thank you all for your votes and comments for previous parts please do vote and comments for this part.

If their is any mistakes sorry.