Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

A/N - I do not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters. I only play in the universe. Any ideas that other authors that recognize some of their ideas, I apologize, I have read so many stories that I can't remember where I get some of them. Send me a PM and I will try to give you the credit that you deserve. I appreciate constructive criticism but will ignore any flames you send me. If you don't like the story then don't read it.

Alex fought back with kicks and punches that his opponent had a hard time blocking. It didn't matter that he was older than Alex by eight years. Alex was fast, which more than made up for his lack of strength. His opponent blocked all of Alex's attacks until Alex surprised him by faking a drop kick and came at him with a spinning back kick. His opponent went down with a dull Thud. Those watching the fight were still amazed at how far Alex had come in the nearly six years he had stayed with them.

Alex helped his opponent, Jean, up and bowed to him out of respect. He got a bow back and they both walked out of the training room. Alex himself was amazed at how far he had come from the scared little boy who showed up years ago.

Flashback

Harry landed in the middle of a meeting room with people dressed in black robes, though they weren't normal robes, they seemed like they were easier to move around in.

It only took a moment for all the strangers to jump up and to the walls, all taking fighting stances; Harry just waved meekly and said, "Uhh... Hello?"

One person, who seemed to be the leader, stepped forward and said, "Who are you? How did you get here?"

Harry stared at the oddly dressed man and then said, "Umm, the Goblins gave me a Portkey and said it would take me to the Shadow Walker's property in Shanghai."

The leader simply continued to stare at him. Harry couldn't make out any changes in his expression because his face was covered, although he could sense a tension come over everyone else in the room.

The stranger proceeded to stare at him for almost a full two minutes. Harry didn't back down though, he trusted the Goblins wouldn't send him somewhere dangerous and it helped that he didn't have a high opinion of adults, thanks to his parents and the old man. Finally the old man broke contact and motioned for the others to sit. All at once the tension was gone.

The stranger said, "We welcome you, Alexander Shadow. We are the order of Shadow Walkers."

Harry was shocked that he knew his "name", but a thought came to him, from his readings, he remembered reading about the mind magics and Legilimency.

"I would prefer it if you asked your questions, instead of rummaging around my mind for them thank you very much." he retorted.

The others shifted in their seats slightly but the leader just sat there, unfazed.

"I apologize, I simply needed to know who you were and what your intentions were. It has been a very long time since someone has been sent to us by our Goblin friends."

Harry, slightly appeased, nodded his understanding and said, "Well, I just recently found out that I have access to the Shadow Walkers' vault and properties, I needed to get out of Britain and decided to look them through. Now, here I am."

The news that he had access to the vault and properties sent murmurings throughout the others around the room. Harry, though, finally relaxed, realizing that if they were going to attack him, they would have already.

End Flashback

They had continued their talks for another hour before the leader, a man only known as The Shadow, offered Harry, or "Alex" a chance to join their order and train. He explained that he would need to return to go to Hogwarts and what he had initially ran from. The others were appalled at what Alex had told him. They agreed that he would have to return but in the meantime, he could train and maybe find a family in their order. Harry agreed almost immediately.