Chapter 21

A/N - I do not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters. I only play in the universe. Any ideas that other authors that recognize some of their ideas, I apologize, I have read so many stories that I can't remember where I get some of them. Send me a PM and I will try to give you the credit that you deserve. I appreciate constructive criticism but will ignore any flames you send me. If you don't like the story then don't read it.

Chapter 3

As the train pulled in Hogsmeade Station, Madam Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall were waiting for the students. Madam Pomfrey started bustling around the new arrivals, fretting that they might be in need of her care in the Hospital Wing. When she came upon Harry's group of friends they hastily assured her that they were fine, and she was reluctantly dissuaded from stopping them boarding the carriages.

As they made their way up to the castle, Harry and Hermione answered a few remaining questions their friends had about the Patronus charm. Harry assured them that as they practiced it, continued to practice Occlumency and thought of different memories to use for the charm, they would get better at it. This pronouncement was met with general relief.

Once they got up to the entrance to the ancient castle, Harry saw Dumbledore standing by the entrance, and immediately got out of the carriage and made his way up to the Headmaster.

When he saw Harry, Dumbledore started to say, "Ah, Mister Daniels. How-"

Harry interrupted him and demanded furiously, "Who's the idiot that thought exposing the entire student population to the effects of those Dementors was a good idea? Only a very few people knew how to cast the Patronus! As far as anyone one knew, it was just Lupin!"

Dumbledore noticed a small crowd of students gathering around them, wanting to know his answer; even some of his own staff was looking expectantly at him. He sighed. "I'm afraid that I could do nothing about that. The Minister insisted-"

"Bullshit!" Harry interrupted harshly. "You have more power than the Minister. You could have used that power to ensure that those monsters were never near children! Hell, you could have just had a team of Aurors on the train instead of what you did. You could have persuaded the idiot Minister that it would look better to the public to have Aurors on the train, rather than subject the students of Hogwarts to the effects of the Dementors!" Dumbledore tried to speak, but Harry's voice cut right over him. "The Dementor that checked our compartment reached out to me and if I hadn't broken through its effects and cast my Patronus, I would most likely have been Kissed, along with the other students in my compartment. If I hadn't scared off the Dementor in Potter's compartment, he would have been Kissed as well!" Dumbledore started to explain that he had no control of the Dementors, but Harry again interrupted him.

"Forget it. I'm in no mood to listen to your meaningless doubletalk and the bullshit that comes out of your mouth." With that, he walked away, most of the students following him. Dumbledore was left gaping. Even some of the staff had never seen anyone tear strips out of the Headmaster so well before.

As they made their way to the Great Hall, Blaise exclaimed, "Wow. I've never seen you lose control like that. What happened?"

Harry shrugged. "I hate Dementors. They are foul and make me remember things that I have locked away deep in my mind."

With that, the group dropped the questions, seeing by his expression that Dementors were the last thing he wanted to talk about. When they reached the Great Hall, the twins and Ginny said goodbye and went to the Gryffindor table. Blaise, Tracy, and Daphne did the same and went to the Slytherin table. Harry, Hermione, and Luna made their way to the Ravenclaw table.