Chapter 23

A/N - I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters. I only play in the universe. Any ideas that other authors that recognize some of their ideas, I apologize, I have read so many stories that I can't remember where I get some of them. Send me a PM and I will try to give you the credit that you deserve. I appreciate constructive criticism but will ignore any flames you send me. If you don't like the story then don't read it.

Chapter 5

The following morning brought with it the paper and the events of the previous day were on the front page. The first part of breakfast went on in complete silence as people read about the events of the previous day. There were various reactions throughout the Hall. Almost all of Ravenclaw House bunched around Hermione, asking if she really was the Head of the Ravenclaw Family. When she confirmed it, there were still a few people claiming that she was lying, so she simply raised her right hand and showed them the Ravenclaw Family Ring. That, more than anything else, proved her claim.

After most went back to their seat, their three Slytherin friends came up to them and sat down.

"That was the most Slytherin move I have ever heard of or seen Harry! I think only Salazar could have done better." Daphne exclaimed.

Harry laughed. "Well, it's easy to act Slytherin when you know what people will do and how they will act. Hermione and I have been expecting the potions since first year. I've met people like Dumbles before, so I knew how it would eventually turn out."

At their questioning looks, he explained. "He needs to be in control of everything, so I knew that he would resort to potions if he couldn't get me on his side or use Mione or Luna to get to me. I probably wouldn't have gone as far as I did, if not for the fact that he allowed Dementors on the school grounds and he tried to give Mione and Luna the core suppression potions. Dementors are foul creatures that shouldn't be around people. Civilised people wouldn't even use them for what they are used for now. They would contract out to other species as guards or employ other witches and wizards. And suppressing the core of someone without their knowledge is beyond dangerous to them. If they were to tire out their core, they would lapse into a magical coma and in that state, without their core replenishing itself, their core could be smothered"

Hermione nodded, and the group ignored the looks they got from the Staff table, specifically from Snape and Dumbles. Fred and George, along with Ginny came over from the Gryffindor table and Susan and Hannah, from the Hufflepuff table.

The twins started, speaking as one, "Well little Harrykins, Miss Mione, one might think that you two are trying to take over Britain, and make a fool out of Dumbles at the same time."

Harry laughed and turned to Hermione, then Luna. They smirked at each other and turned back to their friends.

"Why would we want to take over? We prefer other countries to Britain. Countries where we can drive, watch the telly, talk on the phone and use computers without being classed as weird or outcasts. As for making a fool out of Dumbles, we freely admit to that." when they spoke as one, it surprised more than just their friends, the people listening in were surprised too.

They continued, but separately.

"And the-"

"Only one who-"

"Can call me-"

"Mione is"

"Me."