Chapter Thirteen

A/N - I do not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters. I only play in the universe. Any ideas that other authors that recognize some of their ideas, I apologize, I have read so many stories that I can't remember where I get some of them. Send me a PM and I will try to give you the credit that you deserve. I appreciate constructive criticism but will ignore any flames you send me. If you don't like the story then don't read it.

Chapter 4

Harry came downstairs to meet Hermione for their morning workout at about 6 am. They didn't say much as they walked downstairs, both were slightly tired from staying up reading. They immediately started their laps around the Black Lake. After that, they went into their push ups and sit ups and then finished with their katas. They were finally done at about 8 and made their way back up to the common room to shower. When they got there, they found Luna sitting on a couch alone.

Harry walked up to her and noticed dry tear marks on her face, "Luna, what happened?"

Luna jerked her head towards them and asked, "Where did you two come from?"

Hermione answered, "We just got back from our morning workout. You didn't answer the question. What happened?"

Luna waved dismissively, "Oh, it's nothing. Some of the other girls hid some of my things. One of those things was a necklace that my mum gave me. I'm sure that it'll turn up eventually."

Harry's face darkened slightly, he said, "I'm going to run up and shower off, then I'll be right back down here okay Luna?"

She looked at him and nodded. Hermione told her the same thing and they both ran upstairs. They raced through their showers and got ready for the day. They made it back down in a record 15 minutes, with their bags for the day.

Harry sat next to the blond and said, "Luna, do you want me to put some wards on your things so that no one can touch them but you?"

Luna looked at him and nodded, she seemed to upset to say anything. Harry took out his wand and waved it over his head and stated, "Accio Luna's missing things!" Almost at once, a hoard of items came hurtling out of the upstairs girls' dorms and from around the common room and even from outside the common room. People watched as a second year used a charm, that wasn't learned until fourth year, and seemed to have it mastered. When Harry and Hermione saw how much was taken from Luna, they were beyond mad. Harry started waving his wand over each item, with Hermione doing a separate pile. It was like they had emptied her whole trunk of items. Harry looked over at her and noticed that she had on two left shoes. He kneeled down in front of her and gently pulled the shoe off of her right foot and put the correct shoe on.

He said, "Luna, promise that you will come to me if something like this happens again? I want to help you. Whoever did this wasn't just pulling a prank, they were being cruel, they were being bullies and I don't like when bullies mess with my family. The next time someone tries to mess with your things, they will get a nasty surprise okay?"

Luna nodded and threw her arms around him and cried silently, "I only talked about some of the creatures Daddy writes about. I know some of them aren't real, but some are, I've seen them."

Hermione came over and hugged her, "We know, Luna. Some people are just pigheaded. I was the same way, I was always self conscience of what others thought of me, if they were mean to me, I would go home and cry myself to sleep. But you don't need to worry about what others think of you, just your friends and family. As long as you have them, you'll be alright. Come on, lets go down to breakfast."

With that, Hermione cast a charm to clean up Luna's face and they made their way downstairs towards the Great Hall. When they got there, they made their way over to the Ravenclaw table and sat themselves away from the rest of their house. No one thought anything of it, Harry and Hermione often separated themselves from everyone else during their first year.