Chapter 16

A/N - I do not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters. I only play in the universe. Any ideas that other authors that recognize some of their ideas, I apologize, I have read so many stories that I can't remember where I get some of them. Send me a PM and I will try to give you the credit that you deserve. I appreciate constructive criticism but will ignore any flames you send me. If you don't like the story then don't read it.
Dedicated to @Son_of_Olympus(idk how to dedicate chapters on mobile if anyone can tell it'd be appreciated)

Chapter 16

At the leaving feast, the night before most kids would go home for the break, everyone was tense, some with anticipation and some with dread. Finally, about half way through the feast, the torches flickered and went out, plunging the Hall into darkness. Once again, two giant cats and two birds, a falcon and a raven, all blindingly bright, came rushing to the center of the Great Hall. Once there, they merged into two bright figures. Then the torches came back and the two bright figures changed into shadowy figures.

"This is our Christmas present to Hogwarts. A special 'Shadow Theatre'. Performing tonight is Albus Dumbledore!" Albus stood, "Christopher Potter!" Chris stood, "Draco Malfoy!" Malfoy stood, "Gilderoy Lockhart!" the terrified Defense professor stood, "Percy Weasley!" Percy stood up and looked around, his eyes betraying the forced smile on his face. "Aaaannddd Severus Snape!" Snape stood, you could actually see the scowl in his eyes.

After the laughter and clapping had calmed down, the figures spoke again, "Tonight they will be performing 'A Christmas Carol: By Charles Dickens' Enjoy."

With that, the show started. Snape played Scrooge. Lockhart played the part of Martha Crachit and Belle. Dumbledore played the part of Jacob Marley and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. Percy played the part of Bob Crachit. Chris played the part of Tiny Tim. Draco played the part of The Ghost of Christmas Past. They each played other, minor roles as well.

By the time it was over, even the staff were having trouble breathing due to laughter. A few students had to be taken to the Hospital Wing because they laughed so hard, passed out and hit their head on the table. With that, the night was over and the students were forced to go to bed.

When Harry and Hermione got to Kings Cross station for the holidays, they were met, again by the Potters, Sirius and Remus. They both said goodbye to Luna and greeted the elder Lovegoods and watched them leave, then turned to the Potters with annoyed looks.

The Grangers were waiting for them off to the side but when they saw the upcoming confrontation they made their way towards them.

Harry sighed, "Can I help you Mr. and Mrs. Potter? And others? I mean really, we just saw each other not two days ago."

James gave a strained smile, "I know that, but we thought that maybe you would want to come over to our house at some time over the break? You wouldn't have to stay for the whole day, just a couple of hours. Just to try and catch up?"

Harry was tired of the meddling, he started to give a harsh reply when he was tackled from behind. The Potter adults, along with Lupin and Black pulled their wands out. Harry turned and saw who it was.

"Miku! What are you doing here? I thought you were staying with Mike in Boston?" He grabbed her and spun her around and she and Hermione laughed.

As soon as he put her down, Hermione tackled the green haired girl, "Oh, Miku, It's so nice to see you again! How are your parents? And I like the green. It matches Harry's eyes."