Home

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS PLEASE DO NOT STEAL

OCD RANT also it's kind of a plot timeline thing so

Just to preface this is the Total Drama World so times are differentish. Like for example technically Alejandro and Cartia(Alejandro's sister) are 6 years apart they consider it 9 years because of time. But they spent no extra time on earth than we have because all years are equivalent to a 12 month years just longer periods of time where people age twice or something or don't age in that year and than in like 2009 they didn't age for 4 years to catch up to the age they would be today. It only affects people born in certain years. Also time does not factor in to this. Also it is not some ground hog repeating day thing, it's just some years are long years and some people stay the same age or don't age that year and from 2009 to 2013 they didn't age to get caught up and in either 2013 or 2014 they started aging again idk this is random. Also people have been on the earth the same amount of years as there age and there is no extra time added on. Also I have a headcanon that the total drama series took place between 1999 to 2004 with the years being weird. I know most of them I made born in 1989 but that's why the years were weird they're not now, and no one really talks about it.

Also the years 2000 and 2001 repeated another time so really TDWT, TDROTI and TDAS took place during the second 2000 and 2001, I mainly did this so that Alejandro could meet his nieces and nephews, there is a lot more but let's just get to the fanfic

Heather's POV:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh". This was one of the worst moments of my life I was getting chased by a shark aka Fang. I swam faster but nothing was working. Camp Wawanakwa has just well sunk because some people used a machine that shouldn't have been used on an island that small.

All of the sudden I felt a hand pull me on a boat and at that moment I felt my instincts my Dad had taught me.

I found a bucket of food and Fang's Shark tooth and gave both back to him. As he looked at me he was glad to have someone being nice to him. "Wow how did you learn to do that?". Zoey asked. "Well my Dad safely worked with sharks once with a friend". I shrugged. "Uh Chris what are we going to do about everyone in the sky". Cameron asked.

"Who knows". Chris shrugged

"What in the-". Mike said as everyone except Duncan fell from the sky. "Sha-ow". Lightning said.

"Ha ha found em". Chris laughed

"Where are you all heading". The guy who saved us asked. "TORONTO". We all said in unison.

"And done". Chris said

"Done with what?". Gwen asked.

"Well I just found a new island". He replied.

"That fast?". said Jo.

"Yep, and sense the island is in bits and pieces". Chris laughed.

"Yeah and". Cameron asked.

"You all get to go home to your Mommy's and Daddy's, so no more competing for you ever". We all sighed in relief. "And I'm gonna find some nitwits to do a new season on the island I just found for 20 bucks".

"Better them than us". I said to Gwen making her laughed.

I stepped off the boat on to the boat dock as I felt someone kiss my neck. "You scare me sometimes". I turned to Alejandro. "What I like to do". He kissed me. "Well so excited to see my parents". I rolled my eyes. "Well I'll call you later mi amor". Alejandro kissed me on the cheek and left.