Chapter 22

"Omer, let me go." I said trying to hide in my laughter.

"No." He pulled me back on the bed. I weaseled my way out from underneath him.

Completely bare, I faced him with a tempting  glint in my eyes. "I'm going to take a shower.  Then we are going to eat breakfast together. Okay?"

He watched me as I turned around and went to the bathroom to shower. It wasn't long before he decided to join me uninvited.  The way he kissed every single part of my body to the way he roughly push me against the wall as he made me his, was exactly the way I want to wake up to every morning.

I had to literally kick him out of the bathroom because I was getting purny and I haven't even washed myself clean. Chucking he disappeared back into the room, giving me much needed privacy.

I hurried and tried my best to dry my hair so I wouldn't have to walk around with wet hair. I heard the door swing open which was no suprise. Good thing I don't get shy when I'm completely naked.

"It's called privacy Omer. Knock next time." He was already dressed in some shorts and a nice dress shirt. Looking like he was created right out of perfection. No one should look that hot in anything.

"Miray, sent over this." He showed me the orange shopping bag.

I took it. "You can leave." I said, snapping him out off his perverted thoughts as he looked me up and down. He didn't even knock, if he thinks for one second that I'm going to cover up, he's got another thing coming. "Out, Omer!" I pushed him out the door. This time I decided to lock it.

I just heard him groan on the other side. Good. Stay horny. I took out the contents of the bag. I pulled out a really nice floral maxi dress with thin straps. Usually, I don't do floral anything, but Miray surprisingly has this sense of taste that's pretty good. I pulled out a pair of nude heels. Not bad, Miray, not bad.

I quickly changed into my new dress and lightly pinched my cheeks for the rose effect. I didn't pack anything on this suprise trip so today I won't be be putting on any makeup. It was fine though because after spending thousands of dollars a month on beauty care it was transparent the fact that I didn't need makeup at all.

Once I knew I was perfect, I walked out the bathroom. I found him sitting on the kitchen counter. I didn't even get the chance to twirl around before I was lifted onto the countertop as he forced my dress up. I didn't fight him. I gave him all the access he needed.

--------------------------------'

We took our time walking to Miray's restaurant. We both knew it was time to get back to reality and decided to leave back to the estate after breakfast. During the walk I enjoyed hearing Omer talk about his memories around here. Glimpses from his past is a step forward for us. He usually wasn't the type to talk about things, just demand. Kaş really did bring out the best of him. I promised myself that I would make us come back here more often.

Arriving at the restaurant, we took our seats from yestrday.

Miray happily called her husband over. "The dress looks beautiful on you." She complimented.

"Well, you have a great eye. Thank you so much for it."

"Ah, it's no problem."

Her husband washed his hands on his apron. "We made you one of our boy's favorite. A true Turkish egg dish."

"Sounds lovely." My stomach couldn't agree more. They both excused themselves after they served us our plates. It was delish to say the least.

"You like it?" Omer asked me.