Chapter 28

-This chapter comes with a trigger warning for abuse, violence and rape. I will mention further down so you can skip if you wish-

The night had been crazy. It was filled with tears and celebration. Roger and I had done some celebrating of our own later on in the night. He was perfect for me. I couldn't shake the complete bliss he left me in with each touch. Every slight movement, a burning trail of passion. This morning Roger awoke before me, it was unusual of him. He awoke me with soft kisses over the throbbing purple marks that covered my neck and chest. I giggled giddy with happiness as he rolled me over to rest on top of him. His hands flowing through my hair dreamily. The morning  sunlight streamed through the rustic cracks in the old windows. Each single beam of light filtering to create a beautiful spectra that danced across the old wooden floorboards. The bright light cascaded twirling patterns of shadows on Roger's chiselled physique. I held his head in my hands, lovingly tangling my hands carefully in his hair. 

"You are gorgeous" I said smiling down at him "But you already knew that" I said laughing

A smile crept on to his lips "What do you mean I already knew that Lily Pad?" He scowled jokingly

"You were quite the ladies man" I said smiling  teasing him.  

"Evie, you know how much you mean to me. I have never loved ANYONE as much as I love you, let alone another girl. Anyway you have me cuffed, literally" He said laughing and producing a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs from under the soft nest of pillows. My hands flew to my mouth in a gasp as memories from last night came flooding back. I could feel my face turning bright red. Roger wrapped his arms around me protectively 

"C'mon Evie. It's not that bad" Roger said smirking 

"Roger I DANCED for you and it was awful"

"Awfully good" 

"shut up Meddows"

"What have I told you about calling me that?" He laughed, lunging dramatically at me and tickling my exposed midriff. That set me off in to shrieks of laughter, I rolled around in hysterics. Whilst Roger tickled me mercilessly. 

"STOP ROG STOP" I yelled, tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks. I tried to crawl away from him

"I'll stop on one condition" He said smiling devilishly 

"yes?!" I smiled back 

"You promise to never call me Meddows again" He smirked 

"Okay okay" I pleaded "I promise I will never... stop calling you Meddows. MEDDOWS" I shrieked again in laugher as Roger attacked me again. I was rolling around helpless in a tangle of sheets as Roger tickled me. Shrieking at him to stop, when he abruptly did. He looked down at me a huge smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I said feeling a smile creep on to my own face

"I love you. I'm going to miss you"

"I love you too Rog. It's only for a weekend anyway. I have to get back to help you lot perfect your Bohemian masterpiece"

Last night I had made the decision to go back to London for the weekend. I had a new project I wanted to get done and I needed a break from the chaotic energy of the boys. Vanity, Holly, Chris and I had an epic movie night planned for just the girls. To be honest I was really excited, although I would miss Rog. I needed some time to myself, to re-centre and refocus now my mind was finally free of worries. The boys had all demanded I made them a huge breakfast before we all set off. I was happy to oblige, considering I still had to prove to John I could eat more than him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sizzling batter had turned to pancakes everyone had began to dig in to the breakfast that was being served