Chapter 35

The next day was a turmoil of hangovers and bundled emotions. The happiness was practically radiating off of me as I was whipping up a breakfast for Roger and I. In fact I was so happy it nearly cancelled out my hangover, nearly. Roger came tumbling out of the bedroom as usual, his hair was tousled and he was dressed solely in his underwear. He let out a loud groan rubbing his forehead

"I am NEVER drinking again" he said throwing himself on the sofa. I laughed to myself as a warm aroma of pancakes curled into the air.

"Sure Rog" I paused "I'll believe it when I see it" A beautiful morning was glistening over the London skyline. A scattered array of mix and match cloud coated the sapphire sky. I flipped off the switch to the cooker, the heat slowly slipping away. I could sense Roger behind me, his fingers intertwined in mine. His hand encasing mine perfectly.  He dragged me to the seat that stared out a large glass window pane to the expectant city. I slipped into his lap, both of our bodies slotting together perfectly. He rhythmically stroked my hair, his fingers creating gentle waves of relaxation as he weaved in and out of my glossy locks. A open mouthed loving kiss was planted on my shoulder blade. Making me sigh in bliss, as Rog's soft lips never failed to leave me tingling with an electrical sensation.

"I think this is the happiest I've ever been" I smiled looking down to his perfectly sculpted frame.

"I couldn't agree more Lily Pad. It's almost as if you complete me. But I didnt realise I was missing anything until I met you" those words made my heart soar. I knew he felt the same way about me as I did. Our home had become a sort of sanctuary to us, nowadays we were constantly bombarded with paparazzi left right and centre. All of them wanting to know every single little detail about Evelyn and Roger. It was disgusting the lengths they would go to just to get some form of  a story. The other week when Roger was talking to a fan in a coffee shop, whilst I ordered our drinks. Someone from a tabloid snapped a photo of them together and made up cheating allegations, it had also been rumoured I had been cheating on Roger with Brian. To be honest a lot of the time the press annoyed me, but when I looked at Roger it all melted away. The one thing they would never know about us, is how truly happy we are together

"Hey babe" Roger said stroking my hair soothingly "I have to head over to Brian's later on"

"Of course no problem" I replied happily, though Roger's eyes for some reason didn't quite meet mine. I brushed it off, almost laughing at myself for being ridiculous. A glowing drop of sunlight slipped in through the large glass windows. Carving Roger's chest and defining it perfectly. I eyed him thirstily, licking my lips as I looked dhin up and down. He noticed me, his eyes darkening slightly as he gave my arse a light spank. I squealed in joy, giggling a little.

"I'm going for a shower. Wanna join?" I said batting my eye lashes innocently at him

"Oh you know I'd love nothing more princess" he smirked, scooping me up and carrying me bridal style into the bathroom.

‐--------------------------------------------------------

-Rogers POV-

that was the first time I had ever lied to Evie and it broke my heart. I hadn't done it maliciously, I just didnt want her to stop me. I had my mind made up about Freddie and I knew what I needed to do. I hailed a cab, my fingers outstretched as I did the familiar action. My leather jacket clung tightly at my chest, I knew it drove Evie crazy. God that girl meant everything to me, I had never been in love before I met her. Everything before her just seems meaningless and irrelevant. I want to have her around all the time and drink in every little piece of her. She has the most beautiful eyes and smile, and the way she twitches her nose when she's confused drives me insane. But most of all I love her passion, the way she can fight her own battles, her internal beauty. I have truly never felt this way, it's almost indescribable. I don't know what to do, she has me head over heels in love with her.