Chapter 7: Mine

(y/n) POV

'Bye sweetie mommy has to go to Port's class and I know his mustache scares you, so you're going to stay with Pyrrha.' I thought, "But she never came to pick me up, and now I'm lost." I said.

Pyrrha POV

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." I said, "Did you eat this morning?" Jaune asked, "No it's something more important than that." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Hello, I am a lost boy. Would you a not lost boy hold my hand and assist me in being a not lost boy, today." I said, "Weiss...I think this little boy thinks your a boy!" A girl with black hair with red tips said, "Rude!" Weiss said, "I'm having the worst case of deja vu." A girl with black hair and a bow said, "Same here, hey kid have we met before?" A tall blonde girl asked, "I don't think so." I said, "Wait you said you were lost and you asked a complete stranger to hold your hand and help you not to be lost?" Weiss asked, "Today yes." I said, "Why?" They asked, "Well I saw another boy do it and a nice girl with bunny ears helped him, so I decided to try it." I said, "Jaune." They said, "Well I'm Blake, and these are my friends Ruby, Weiss, and Yang." Blake said, "Hi I'm (y/n) Fall, your really pretty Blake." I said happily, "Aw looks like someone likes you Blakey." Yang said, "My (y/n)." Blake said as she picked me up and ran off.

Pyrrha POV

"Hi Pyrrha I'm here to pick up (y/n)." Cinder said as she walked into the dorm, "That's what I forgot!" I said grimly. "What do you mean you forgot?!" She asked angrily, "I...I'm sorry." I said with a nervous laugh.

(y/n) POV

"Blake why are we here and why does he look mad?" I asked as I pointed at a boy with a monkey tail, "He's just jealous that you get to sit on my lap sweetie." Blake said, "Sup kid I'm Sun Wukong and Blake is all mine!" Sun said, "But I don't see your name on her." I said, "Well I don't write my name on people!" He said, "Well then she's not yours." I said, "He's right." Blake said, "Now Blake's mine." I said as I wrote my name on her, "NOO!" Sun shouted as he fell to his knees "Hello!" A bunny girl said, "Oh hi Velvet." Sun said, "My bunny." I said as I wrote my name on Velvet, "Aw cute." Velvet said as she sat down next to me and Blake.

Cinder POV

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted as I frantically searched for my son, 'Please let him be ok!' I thought.

(y/n) POV

Blake took me up to the roof since Sun kicked us out after Neptune agreed with me. "I should probably get home." I said, "No, my (y/n)." Blake said as she wrote her name on me, "But my mommy will be worried, and when Mommy gets worried things get set on fire easily." I said, "Now I'm definitely not letting you go." She said as she pulled me into a hug, "Um Blake I wanna go home." I said, "You are home sweetie." She said as everything suddenly became very blurry, "Goodnight (y/n)." She said as I passed out.

"B...Blake?" I said groggily, "Just go to sleep (y/n)." Blake said, "Stop right there!" A woman said as she stopped Blake, "Help me." I said weakly, "Ma'am I am going to have to take that child from you. Something tells me he is not yours." She said as she took me away from Blake, "No my (y/n)!" Blake said as she ran after us, "Down girl." The woman said as she tripped Blake, "I'd stay down if I were you, I'm a specialist." She said as she walked away.

"Are you alright little boy?" The woman asked as she sat me down on a park bench, "Y...Yes thank you miss." I said, "My name's Winter, what's your name?" She asked, "(y/n), (y/n) Fall." I said, "Well (y/n) do you know where your parents are?" She asked, "Mommy's probably in her dorm back at Beacon." I said sadly, "Hmm well it's too late to take you back to her tonight, do you think you'd be ok with me taking you to Beacon and dropping you off with my sister tomorrow sweetie?" She asked I nodded, "Ok you can come stay with me in my hotel room for tonight." She said as she held my hand as I got off the bench and fell into her, "Are you alright?" She asked, "I'm so tired." I said, "It's alright, I'll carry you sweetie." She said as she picked me up.

"Alright, here we are." Winter said as she sat me onto the bed, "Get some sleep ok (y/n)." She said, "Ok Winter." I said as I lied down and she tucked me in, "Where are you going to sleep?" I asked, "I'll sleep on the couch." She said, "Why don't you sleep in the bed?" I asked, "Well I didn't know if you would be comfortable sleeping next to a woman." She said, "Why would I? Mommy and I sleep together all the time." I said, "I see, well then I'll come to bed once I finish my work. You just get some rest." She said as she walked over to a desk, I slowly began to drift to sleep as she turned off all the lights except the desk lamp.

Cinder POV

"Where could he be?!" I asked, "I...I don't know?!" Roman said as he used Neo as a shield, "Oh put her down...I'm not gonna hurt her (y/n) likes her!" I said as he put down the ice cream girl, "Now back to the matter at hand. WHAT THE HELL DO I PAY YOU FOR?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE MY SON IS IF HE EVER GOES MISSING!" I yelled, "B...But you don't pay me." He said, "What I meant let you live." I said.

"Any luck?" Mercury asked, "What do you think?" I said, "I take it that he wasn't with Roman then." Emerald said, "Astute observation captain obvious." I said, "Wow you're a bitch tonight." Mercury said, "Mercury." I said, "Yes?" He asked I snapped my fingers and a flat glass spire hit him in the balls, "Why." He said as he fell to his knees.

(y/n) POV

"WEISS!" Winter yelled, "Winter you're here." Weiss said, "Wait I know you, you're (y/n). Why are you with my sister?" She asked, "I took him from a rather unsavory woman in the park last night. Oh, that's her right there." Winter said, "Wait that's Blake!" Weiss said, "You know her! Oh never mind that, can I trust you to return him to his mother?" Winter asked, "Yes you can." Weiss said as winter began to walk off, "Hey Winter." I said causing her to turn around. I motioned for her to give me her hand, "My Winter." I said as I wrote my name on her making her smile.

"(Y/N)!" Mommy shouted as she ran over to me and pulled me into a hug, "Mommy!" I said as I hugged her, "Wait I thought you were his sister?" Weiss said in confusion, "I...I am, but since our mother died when he was still a baby I became more of a mother to him. I let him call me mommy so he can tell people he actually has a mother." Mommy said as she kissed my forehead.

"Sweetheart where did you go?! Do you have any idea how worried I was!" Mommy said as she grabbed my shoulders, "Well first I waited for Pyrrha to come pick me up and then I ran into Ruby and her team, and then Blake took me to Sun's room, then I met Velvet, and then Blake took me to the roof, then things went blurry and I passed out, then she took me to the park, and then I met Winter, and then Weiss brought me to you and you brought me here." I said, "Sweetie it sounds like you were kidnapped." She said sweetly, "OH before I forget!" I said as I grabbed Mommy's hand, "My Mommy." I said as I wrote my name on her arm. "Aww sweetheart that's adorable, but I hope this is washable marker." She said, "No it's permanent!" I said happily, "WHO GAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD A SHARPIE?!" She shouted as she took the marker.