Chapter 32: The end

Cinder POV

"It's good to be home!" I said as I entered the mansion, "MY KITTY!" (y/n) shouted as he ran into the house and clung to Blake, "Aw hi sweetie." Blake said, "Sweetie I know you missed everyone, but Blake is a person, she's not your 'kitty'." I said, "It's fine Cinder. I am (y/n)'s kitty, and he's my adorable little kitten!" Blake said as she nuzzled (y/n), "Whatever, where are Raven and Neo?" I asked as Neo entered the room. "Why is Neo walking like that?" (y/n) asked innocently, "Well sweetie, Neo, and Raven got into a fight after Neo beat Raven in a game. So for revenge Raven locked her in Flyffy's room for hours every day. I had to tear her away from Fluffy after awhile." Blake said, "But earlier this morning Raven decided to return to her tribe. I don't think we'll ever see her again." She said.

(y/n) POV

"FLUFFY!" I shouted happily as I ran into Fluffy's room. We called it a room, but it was actually just a large metal room, it was empty apart from the old and now destroyed furniture that was in the house before we replaced everything. Fluffy seemed to enjoy her room, it was big enough for her to run around a bit and tall enough for her to jump to an extent before she hit her head on the ceiling. "Who's my good girl. You are, yes you are!" I said as I scratched her belly making her kick her hind leg, "Were you a good girl for Blake?" I said, she just licked my face excitedly, "Aww did you miss me?" I said, "Sweetie it's time." Mommy said, "Sorry Fluffy, Mommy says that we have to keep you in here for the rest of the month, but I'm still gonna come visit you when I can." I said.

Sky POV

"(y/n) sweetie come sit with Mommy." I said, "Sky I already have a mommy and she's not some blood ghost that lives inside me!" (y/n) said, "Blood ghost, that's a new one." I said, "Sky please just go, I don't need you anymore!" I said, "Sweetie do you really feel that way?" I asked as I began to tear up, "Yes, I'm grateful for everything you've done for me, but you died and then when you suddenly came back you just assumed that you could pick up where you left off, you assumed that I'd choose you over my Mommy who's been there for me through so much. She's the one who made me feel things again." He said, "I...I understand. Oh, sweetie, I am so proud of you. You stood up for yourself, I'm so proud. Hurt that you chose her over me, but proud none the less." I said, "I love you sweetie and just remember Mommy will be right here if you ever need me." I said as I put my finger on His heart before I disappeared.

"And with the beautiful queen banished, her beloved son, the prince, lived the rest of his days with the evil temptress. Despite this, the queen was still with her son. Just not in the normal sense. And the three all lived happily ever after. The End." I said as I closed the book, "And so ends the tale of the Frozen Flame." I said as I put the book back on the shelf.

THE END

See you in Frozen Flame Alternative