Chapter 22: Mommy

(y/n) POV

"I...I choose Bla..." I began to say, but before I could finish someone jumped in front of me.

" I began to say, but before I could finish someone jumped in front of me

The next thing I know she bowed, picked me up, and ran off.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled, the woman put me down and backed up slightly, "(Y/N)!" A woman cried as she hugged me, "C...Cinder!" I said.

"What am I not Mommy anymore?" She cried with a slight laugh, "B

"What am I not Mommy anymore?" She cried with a slight laugh, "B...Blake told me to find a new mommy so no one would pick on me." I said, "Honey is someone picking on you?! Tell me who they are I'll burn them to ash!" She said, "Honey what's what's wrong? Why do you look so scared?" She asked, "Y...You're gonna kill me like you killed all those other people in Vale." I said, "S...Sweetie why would you even think I would ever do something like that to you?" She asked, "Everyone told me that you're evil and that you would kill me and not care." I said, "That explains it you've been around people who hate me for so long that you started to believe what they said about me." She said, "Sweetie I love you and look who I brought with me." She said as Fluffy walked up behind her.

Blake POV

"I cant believe it he's gone again." I said, "It was obvious he was about to choose Blake, and I can see why. She's basically been his mother this whole time." Lucy said, "If Neo's here then chances are so is Cinder." Ruby said, "I'll kill her myself if that's the case!" I said angrily.

(y/n) POV

"Come on sweetie let's go." Mommy said, "CINDER!" Blake yelled as she slashed at Mommy, "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" She yelled, "BLAKE STOP IT!" I yelled as I grabbed onto her leg, "Please no more fighting." I cried, "Please c...cant we just get along?" I asked, "Sweetie I wish we could, but I cant ever forgive her for what she's done." She said, "Blake she's not all bad, she wants to start over and live a normal life!" I said, "Y...You could come with us! Then we could all be a family." I said, "(y/n) sweetheart I cant, I would love to, but I just cant not with her." She said, "Then you'll stand against me and my Mommy." I said as I backed away from her and re joined my mother, "(y/n) don't do this." She pleaded, "Goodbye Blake, I really did love you." I said as Neo created an illusion allowing us to get away.

"I missed you so much sweetie." Mommy said as she hugged me from behind while the manta took off, "Mommy your eye." I said sadly, "I'm ok sweetie. It doesn't hurt anymore." she said, "Mommy I learned a new trick can I show it to you?" I asked, "Yes go ahead darling." She said, I got up and my eyes turned red. Mommy's body stiffened for a bit and then she returned to normal, "Sweetie what did you..." She began to say until her eye patch fell off, "M...My eye I...I can see out of my left eye again! And the burns on my face and body they're gone!" She said in shock as I fell to my knees in exhaustion, "It's called blood manipulation. It can be very deadly, but I learned that it can also heal almost anything." I panted.