Chapter 24: Broken

Cinder POV

"Mommy someone's at the door looking for you, she said you owe her." (y/n) said, "And what did you do sweetie?" I asked, "I did what I do best...I made her my pawn." He said, "And how did you do it?" I asked, "By making her love me, people are easy to manipulate when they think they're doing it out of love." He said, "Oh sweetie...I'm so proud." I said as I hugged him.

Yang POV

"I still cant believe he actually went with her!" I said angrily, "Yang stop it. He's just a kid, and she's his mother no matter how much we hate it." Blake said sadly, "I knew he would be just like her!" I said as I punched a statue, "Is that what you're going to do to him if you ever see him again?" She asked, "If I have to yes." I said, suddenly someone slashed at me from behind, "WHO'S THERE!" I yelled, "Oh come now Yang is that how you greet your mother?" Mom said.

" I said, suddenly someone slashed at me from behind, "WHO'S THERE!" I yelled, "Oh come now Yang is that how you greet your mother?" Mom said

"You threatened (y/n) a defenseless child. Honestly where did Tai go wrong with you!" She said as she punched me, "YOU CAUSED THIS!" She said, "YOU CONVINCED HIM HE WAS CAPABLE OF NOTHING MORE THAN BECOMING EVIL! A MONSTER WAITING TO BE BORN!" She said as she continued to punch me, "N...No I..." I said, suddenly she kicked me into a wall, "Face it dear there's only one monster here, and it's not me." She said as she held her sword to my throat, "Do you even feel any sort of remorse for how you made that poor little boy feel? Did you even know that he tried his hardest to prove you wrong and be a good boy?" She said, "I...I. N...No, I didn't mean for him to...I." I said, "Pathetic. To think my daughter couldn't even realize that a child could hear every single word she said to her uncle about him. I have half a mind to kill you now just for how pathetic you are, but I'm going to let you live and repent for what you did to (y/n)." She said as she opened a portal and left. "What did you say?" Blake asked, "Blake I..." I said, "WHAT DID YOU SAY YANG?!" She shouted, "I said he's just using you to get close to us so that when we trust him it'll be that much easier for him to kill us all." I said sadly, "HE'S JUST A KID YANG! THE LAST THING HE WANTED TO DO WAS HURT ANYONE AND YOU SAID THAT!" She yelled, "What else did you say,W HAT ELSE!" She said, "I called him a monster worse than any grimm, a devil, and a demon." I said as I began to cry, "Yang how could you say anything like that about him, you didn't even know him! He just wanted to be happy and look at what happened thanks to you." She said, "He was going to pick me to be his new mother, and I was going to give him a good and happy life, but now." She said, "Blake that's enough." Ruby said as she put her hand on Blake's shoulder.

(y/n) POV

"Did you do it?" I asked, "Yes, I told her exactly how she made you feel and that pain will just keep coming thanks to that faunus girl having heard and seen Yang's reactions to everything I said." Raven said, "She always said I was evil...so that's what I'll be." I said coldly.