Chapter 20: Atlas

(y/n) POV

"W...Where am I?" I asked, "Well look who woke up." Blake said as she petted me, "Blake? W...Where are we, where's Lucy, Saphron, and Kali?" I asked groggily, "Back in Argus. We're half way to Atlas already so we cant go back." She said, "Blake they're going to be really mad when they find out, please you have to take me back!" I said, "She's right (y/n) we cant go back." Jaune said, "It'll be fine sweetie. I promise." Blake said.

Saphron POV

"Where's (y/n)? He wasn't with us when I woke up." I said, "That's the million dollar question. I thought he might have gone to Stella's apartment, but when I called her she said he wasn't there." Terra said, "Why do you have her number?!" I asked, "Because she offered to babysit for us if we ever need her to." She said, "Ok then, but if he's not with her, then where is he?" I asked, "Well wherever he is he is in so much trouble!" Lucy said, '(y/n) please come home.' I thought.

(y/n) POV

"Welcome to Atlas." Weiss said, "It's so...boring." I said, "What?" Weiss said, "Nothing's exploding, everyone seems to only care about themselves from what I've seen, and WHERE'S MY PUPPY?!" I said, "Yeah about that..." Jaune said. 

MEANWHILE...

"Well wherever he is he left us the dog." Terra said.

"YOU LEFT FLUFFY BEHIND!" I shouted, "She wouldn't fit in the ship we had no choice." Jaune said, "Die." I said as my eyes turned red, "Stop it." Blake said as she smacked the back of my head, "Come on (y/n) let's go shopping." She said, "BUT I DON'T WANNA GO SHOPPING!" I complained,  "Quiet you." She said as she dragged me away.

Saphron POV

"Seems to me that there is only one way to decide who get's (y/n)." I said, "I couldn't agree more." Lucy said, "Let's just get this over with." Terra said as she held Adrian, "I wont loose!" Kali said, "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS SHOOT!" We said as everyone including Adrian threw rock, "Again!" I said.

(y/n) POV

"Blake I hate everything about this!" I said, "Oh come now kitten." Blake said, "Kitten?" I said, "Well how do I look?" She asked as she walked out of the changing room.

"And how is this any different than the last twelve outfits you tried on?" I asked, "(y/n) she's a woman

"And how is this any different than the last twelve outfits you tried on?" I asked, "(y/n) she's a woman...just smile, wave, and assume the position cause you will never win with them." Jaune said, "The sad thing is he's not wrong." Rin said, "This one is different because this one is skin tight." Blake whispered to me, "BUY IT!" Jaune and Yang shouted, "Blake I'm scared." I said.

Saphron POV

"Last time." I said, "Rock, paper, scissors shoot." I said as we all threw rock except for Adrian who threw paper, "AGAIN!" Lucy said, "I cant do this for another three hours." Terra said as she handed Adrian to Kali, "Nap time." Kali said as she went upstairs. 

"She's been up there for awhile." Lucy said as she took a sip of her coffee, "Should we go check on her?" I asked, "Sure why not." Terra said as we all got up and went upstairs to find Kali asleep on Adrian's bedroom floor, "Mmm cookies." Kali said as she slept, "Alright goodnight Kali." I said as I covered her up, "Goodnight kissies." She said, "Ok." I said as I kissed her forehead and she began to suck on her thumb.