Chapter 15: Haven

Kali POV

"Go to sleep sweetie." I said as I put a blanket over (y/n) and put his head on my lap, "Night night." (y/n) said as he fell asleep, "Goodnight sweetheart." I said.

Lucy POV

"So Aunt Lucy why do you have to find (y/n) so badly?" Ruby asked, "Well mostly because Sky asked me to always be there for him, but also because of who he is and what his semblances are." I said, "Semblances?" Ruby asked, "Yes, let me propose a situation where a child was born, but both parents had inherited semblances?" I said, "The weaker of the two would be shown as a recessive trait and eventually they'd fuse and become one semblance." Weiss said, "Exactly, but not (y/n). He has both his father's emotional manipulation, and his mother's blood manipulation." I said, "But I thought he could just make people fall in love with him?" Ruby said, "That's probably because of the blood manipulation trying to take over as the dominant trait, all that's left of the emotional manipulation is the ability to make people fall in love." I said, "Alright makes sense." She said.

(y/n) POV

"Well did you have a nice nap sweetie?" Kali asked, "Yeah, but I had a strange dream." I said, "What was it about honey?" She asked, "I...I cant remember." I said, "Mom look." Blake said as she pointed out the window, "Looks like it was a lot worse than we thought." Kali said, "Well we can handle whatever they've got!" I said as I pulled out my markers and ghost peppers, "And if they don't learn their lesson then I can punish them!" I said with a devilish grin, "(y/n) we talked about this." She said, "Fine I wont...use my markers." I said as I put my markers away.

"LET'S GO!" I shouted happily as I tried to jump out of the airship, "Oh no you don't." Kali said as she pulled me back inside.

"We finally landed as right as Kali and I got out she pushed me. It didn't take long for me to realize why when I saw her blood go flying, '(y/n), (y/n) do it...kill him. Kill the man who dares harm her.' A woman said in my head, "It hurts...m...my blood is boiling." I said softly as I got up.

Kali POV

"DIE!" The man who attacked me and (y/n) yelled as he began to stab at me, but all I could do was look at (y/n). Since I was on the ground I couldn't see his sweet face, "It hurts. It hurts a lot." (y/n) said coldly, "I...It hurts! P...Please make it stop, p...please kill me!" The man said as his eyes and nose began to bleed, suddenly he vomited blood before he was torn to shreds by his own blood covering everything and everyone in blood, remarkably only (y/n) and I were untouched, "It hurts so much." (y/n) said as all the blood turned to mist and flew into the school.

Lucy POV

"DAMN IT! This isn't getting me anywhere!" I yelled as I slashed at the goliath of a man, 'If only I could do that!' I thought, suddenly a wave of a deep crimson mist flew into Sky's sword causing it to glow a deep red, "But that's...blood mist!" I said, "BLOOD ECHO!" I yelled as I slashed sending a crimson wave of energy at the man, "(y/n) he's here!" I said as I ran outside.

"(Y/N)!" I shouted as I hugged him, "It hurts. It hurts so much...my...my blood is...my blood is on fire." (y/n) said as he looked up at me, the whites of his eyes were completely red, "Please make it stop." He said, "Oh (y/n). It'll be alright." I said as I held him close, "Don't worry honey your aura wont last much longer and once you wake up this will all feel like a horrible dream." I said, "L...Lucy." He said, "It's ok honey I'm here, everything will be alright." I said, "L...Lucy you're hurting me!" He said as he pushed me away, "Were you trying to kill me?!" He asked in shock, "Wait you're ok?" I said, "Yeah...KALI!" He said as he ran over to a woman who was lying on the ground, "I'm alright sweetheart." The woman said as she petted (y/n)'s head, 'He doesn't remember killing someone. I'll just keep that to myself for now he doesn't need to deal with that.' I thought.

Blake POV

Its been a few days since the battle at Haven. (y/n) and Lucy had gone back home with Mom and Dad. "You miss him don't you?" Ruby asked, "Yeah, but he's safe now." I said as I began to put my bag up, "Here let me get that for you." She said, "Uh Blake your bag is moving!" Ruby said, "Moving?" I said as I drew Gambol Shroud and opened my bag and pointed my gun at whatever was inside, "BLAKE PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME!" (y/n) shouted as he popped his head out of my bag with one of my bra's dangling from his head, "(Y/N)?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted, "I'll tell you...but you cant be mad." He said.

Lucy POV

"Has anyone seen (y/n)? I cant find him." I said, "No I haven't seen him. He should have arrive earlier." Kali said, "Oh (y/n), he went with Blake." Ghyra said, "WHAT?!" Kali and I shouted, "He said something about a vacuum, oh and not to tell you both that he left..." He said as a dark aura formed around Kali and I, "Ghyra." We said coldly.