Chapter 33: Extra

(y/n) POV

"Mommy." I said, "Yes sweetie?" Mommy said, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I shouted.

<one week earlier>

"I'M BORED!" I said, "Well then why don't you go play with Fluffy?" Blake said, "No Mommy told me she was in trouble." I said, "In trouble what did she do?" She asked, "She pooed in the house...and on Mommy's bed." I said, "I see." She said, "Also (y/n) who are your friends?" She asked, "Friends? But Fluffy's in time out and you're right here." I said, "Then who are they?" She asked, "AMELIA AND TERRA?!" I said, "OH HELLO (Y/N) SWEETIE!" Terra said as she blocked someone's attack, "Blake." I said, "I...I know I'm just enjoying watching this." Blake said, "Ok then I'm gonna go get a closer look!" I said as I ran off, "(Y/N) WAIT!" She shouted.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" I said, "I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING WATCHING YOUR AUNTS GET BEAT UP!" Amelia shouted suddenly an immense wave of energy sent her and Terra flying away, "(Y/N) DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT!" Blake shouted suddenly a woman rushed over to me and pulled me behind her before kicking Blake, "DON'T YELL AT HIM!"  the woman said as her hair changed from golden blonde to brown.

"What's up with Sky?" I said, "The sky? I don't see anything wrong with it?" the woman said, "Wrong sky!" Sky said as she punched the woman, "I know." the woman said as she threw Sky into the pool, "Ok now I'm a little scared...but I still have a few cards left." I said, "Oh no I'm not..." she began to say, "MOMMY!" I shouted, "(Y/N)!" Mommy said as she flew out of the house and pulled me behind her, "Stranger danger." I said, "Who are you and why are you after my son?!" Mommy asked, "Ok I'm tired of this!" the woman said as her hair turned golden again and she began to sheathe her sword, "Stand down or I'm going to have to hurt you!" She said as her eyes turned blood red, "MOMMY WAI...", "NEVER!" Mommy shouted as she flew towards the woman, "You were warned." the woman said as she finished sheathing her sword sending a massive shockwave spreading out throughout the backyard but before it could reach me she rushed to my side and blocked it, "Are you alright...father." the woman asked, "FATHER?!" Blake, Mommy, and Sky shouted, "W...Who are you?" I asked, "I'm your daughter, my name is Victoria." Victoria said.

"So let me get this straight you're my grandaughter from the future." Mommy said, "Y...Yes." Victoria said, "And you're mother somehow sent you back in time?" Blake said, "Yes." Victoria said, "Look my mother might have been a low-class warrior, but she was a brilliant scientist! She also perfected time travel." She said, "Hate to break it to ya sweetheart, but that's not how time works. With every action, we take it creates an alternate universe and by going back in time you're traveling to another universe and then when you go home nothing will have changed." Sky said, "Mommy my head hurts and everything smells like copper." I said, "That's time travel sweetie, it hurts to think about." Mommy said, "Look I'm only here for one thing, and that's to kill Penny Polendina and Arthur Watts." Victoria said, "Why?" I asked, "Excellent question Father. It's because in twenty-four years time Arthur Watts will have created the ultimate weapon to wipe out humanity. He develops cyborgs armed with aura and duel semblances, one of those semblances being blood control. It's a very basic version of your blood mastery." She said, "But my semblance is blood manipulation." I said, "For now, but it will evolve eventually." She said, "Oh Mom gave me something to give you!" She said as she drew a third sword and cut her hand suddenly the blood from the cut flowed up onto the blade and into a strange orb at the base creating a beam of energy across the back of the blade.