Chapter 26: Is it good to be bad?

Blake POV

"Blake what are you thinking about?" Ruby asked, "Oh um nothing really." I said, "Are you gonna forgive her?" She asked, "I cant say. She ruined (y/n)'s life! That's something that I just don't know if I can forgive." I said, "Well I'm gonna go, don't stay out here too long." She said as she walked inside, 'Maybe I should have went with him, at least then I could make sure Cinder wont use him to rob a candy shop or something.' I thought.

'I hope I'm making the right choice.' I thought as I walked away

Yang POV

"Has anyone seen Blake?" Weiss asked, "Not since last night no." Ruby said, "You girls aren't going to like this, but I found this." Saphron said as she handed us a note, 'I'm going to find (y/n) and take him somewhere we can live a nice and peaceful life together. I'm sorry I guess I'm running away again. -Blake' It read, "Blake." I said sadly.

Blake POV

'Ok now to find (y/n).' I thought as I walked into the mansion. It didn't take long for me to find him, he was sitting in front of the TV in the living room, "(y/n)!" I said as I hugged him, "Blake?" He said in confusion as he looked at me, suddenly his eyes turned red, "I...It h...hurts!" A woman said from behind me. I turned and saw Raven and Neo standing behind me ready to stab me, "If you hurt Blake, I'll kill you." (y/n) said as he released them causing them both to collapse to the floor, "How did you find us?" Cinder asked from behind me, "Simple I just asked around a bit, and it helped that Neo killed the guy who previously owned this place." I said, "NEO!" She yelled, "Wait you didn't know?" I asked, "NO! I told her to go buy us a nice inconspicuous house. Nowhere in what I told her to do included murder!" She said, "Well no matter what I'm taking (y/n) somewhere away from you, somewhere where he'll be happy." I said as I held (y/n) close to me, "That's sweet and all, but have you ever stopped and asked yourself what he wanted,did you even ask him if he was ever unhappy here with me?" She asked, "N...No, but." I said, "(y/n) sweetheart in the time you've been with me have you once ever been unhappy even a tiny bit?" She asked, "Hmm...no!" (y/n) said happily, "Well there you go. Now Blake I'm glad you're here, the offer (y/n) made you still stands. You are more than welcome to come live here us."Cinder said as (y/n) walked over to her and sat on her lap, "If I say yes will I be making a deal with the devil?" I asked, "No not the devil , but I guess one could call me a witch." She said as she kissed (y/n) on the forehead, "I'll happily accept your offer." I said.