Chapter 19: The misadventure of (y/n)

(y/n) POV

"I got her to say yes!" Saphron said as she entered my room, "Saphron why are you walking like that?" I asked, "I don't wanna talk about it. But let's just say everything hurts and feels good all at once." She said, "Hey guys where's Oscar?" Ruby asked.

We all went to look for Oscar. Saphron let me take Fluffy to look, and I was allowed to go alone since I had my loyal puppy with me. We were running from rooftop to rooftop when she suddenly fell over, "Fluffy?" I said as I crawled over to her and discovered that someone shot her in the leg, "YES I GOT IT!" A man shouted, "YOU HURT HER!" I cried, "Get away from that thing kid. That's a grimm it deserves to die." He said, "You first." I said as my eyes began to turn red, suddenly he fell over and a woman holding a taser was standing behind him.

 "The nerve of you pointing a gun at a child!" She scalded, "Are you alright sweetie?" She asked as she walked over to me, "W

 "The nerve of you pointing a gun at a child!" She scalded, "Are you alright sweetie?" She asked as she walked over to me, "W...Who are you?" I asked, "My names Stella Ambers." She said, "It hurts." I said, "What hurts honey?" She asked, I showed her my knees that were now bleeding from the landing, "Oh sweetie, let's go get you cleaned up." She said as she picked me up. As she carried me away Fluffy tried to follow, but I told her to stay there.

"Alright all done!" Stella said, "Thank you." I said softly, "Your welcome sweetie." She said, "Why did you help me?" I asked, "Well I guess it's cause you remind me of my own son." She said sweetly, "Now do you want to stay here with me for a while or do you want to go home?" She asked, "Stay with you." I said, "Ok well I have to go to work." She said.

Saphron POV

We finally found Oscar when we decided to go home. Turns out Oscar made us dinner and he just went to go get a new outfit. "That was really good Oscar." Ruby said, "Hey Terra where's (y/n)?" I asked, "I don't know he should have been back by now." Terra said, "Time to go look for another person." Ruby said with a sigh, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HE NEEDS ME!" Blake and I shouted as we ran outside.

(y/n) POV

"Mis. Stella what is this place?" I asked, "It's a strip club hun." She said, "Sparkly." I said, suddenly a new song began to play.

"This is awesome...I love Led Zeppelin!" I said, "Ok. Can you go sit over there for me?" She said as she pointed at a corner, "That's where my son used to stay when he came to work with me  when he was your age." She said, "OK!" I said as I went and sat in the corner, "Here you go." She said as she gave me a plate of cookies, a glass of milk, a coloring book, and a box of markers, "Mis. Stella because I like you I'm gonna be honest...you're playen' with fire here. Bad things happened when I am around markers." I said, "Oh it cant be that bad." She said, "Last time I was around markers my house burnt down, and the time before that Beacon fell." I said, "I stand corrected, but it should be fine hun." She said before walking away.

Stella POV

"What's with the kid?" A coworker asked, "Oh him he's my date tonight." I joked, "Oh yeah ten out of ten." She joked, "He is cute though." She said, "Yeah." I said, "Want us to keep an eye on him like we did with your boy?" She asked, "Yeah that would be great." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Please welcome to the stage...Candi." The announcer said, "Candy? I like candy." I said as I started to turn around, "No no honey, that's just Stella's stage name." A woman said as she stopped me from looking.

About an hour had passed and a some of the girls started to give me stuff like a little cape and a crown. "HEY! YOU KNOW THE RULES NO TOUCHING" Stella yelled, "Shut up slu..." A man began to say as he raised his hand to hit her, "Leave her alone." I said as ice formed around his wrist and formed a pike into the floor, "Oh yeah and what are you gonna do to stop me kid." He asked as he broke the ice and walked towards me. "Stella I need a song to prove a point." I said as a song began to play.

"Thank you." I said as the man's friends surrounded me. "Ok this should be fun." I said as a sword of ice formed in my hand.

"(y/n) don't do this!" Stella said as one of the men tried to punch me, but I blocked wit my sword freezing him on contact, "Absolute zero

"(y/n) don't do this!" Stella said as one of the men tried to punch me, but I blocked wit my sword freezing him on contact, "Absolute zero." I said.

Lucy POV

"WHERE'S MY BABY?!" Kali and I shouted as we burst into the house, "MOM?!" Blake shouted, "Hi Blake." Kali said, "AUNT LUCY?!" Ruby and Yang shouted, "Hi girls." I said, "Why are there two more people in my house?" A blonde woman asked, "Sis these are Kali Belladonna, and Lucy Xaio Long." Jaune said, "You mean Lucy Black." I said as I pulled his ear, "S...Sorry." He said as I let him go, "Now where's my (y/n)? Once I have him we can leave." I said, "We have no idea where he is." Ruby said, "...WHAT!" I shouted.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) w...what was that back there?!" Stella asked, "W...What? I was just trying to protect you." I said, "That's sweet, but you're just a kid and now because of that we're stuck in this hotel room for the night." She said, "I'm sorry." I said, "It's ok hun I'm not mad." She said, "Stella I can get us out of this and I know where we can go!" I said, "Ok then do it." She said, "Ok." I said as I whistled, "FLUFFY!" I shouted, "What was that supposed to do kid?" A man asked, "Three. Two. One." I said as Fluffy burst into the room through the window, "Fluffy take us to Blake." I said as Fluffy bit the ropes off me and Stella before tossing me onto her back and letting Stella get on as well, "You wanna follow us and fight Fluffy and everyone else or are you gonna stay here?" I asked, "S...Stay here!" The man said as we left.

"I'm back!" I said as I walked into the house, "(Y/N)!" Lucy shouted as she picked me up, "YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!" She shouted, "Do you know how worried I was about you?" She said as she hugged me, "We are leaving first thing in the morning." Kali said as she hugged me as well.

That night Kali and Lucy both slept with me since they didn't trust each other. "Saphron." I said groggily, "(y...y/n)? What's wrong?" Saphron asked, "Can I sleep in here? Lucy and Kali keep suffocating me." I said as I rubbed my eye, "Ok sweetie." She said as she made room for me next to her.

Lucy POV

The next morning I woke up spooning Kali, "What the? Wait where's (y/n)?" I said groggily.