Chapter 29: Blake's big day

(y/n) POV

"Good morning Blake." I yawned as I walked into the kitchen and saw Blake dressed weird while cooking.

" I yawned as I walked into the kitchen and saw Blake dressed weird while cooking

"Oh good morning (y/n)." Blake said happily, "Um Blake Mommy always tells me when cooking to wear a shirt...and pants." I said, "What, don't like the view?" She said, 'DO NOT LISTEN TO HER! THIS LITTLE TRAMP BETTER STEP BACK BEHIND THE LINE IF SHE KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER!' Sky shouted in my head as a bit of pressurized blood shot out of my nose and made a very distinct red line across the floor separating me and Blake, "SKY STOP IT!" I shouted, it's been about two months since I sealed Sky back inside my body. As it turns out she can still be the overprotective mother she always wanted to be, and an annoying one at that. Since she's inside me I'm the only one who can see her. The best way to describe it is it's kinda like the protag from some anime where this kid solved a puzzle and now he has a ghost living in his head that plays children's card games. Neo tried to get me to watch it, but it didn't really interest me. 'Honey what's wrong? Is Blake bothering you as much as she's bothering me?!' Sky asked, "The only one bothering me here is you!" I said "(Y/N) DON'T SAY THAT!" Blake and Sky said, "Sorry Blake I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about Sky." I said, "It must be hard for you to have to live with her in your head all the time." Blake said, "It's not all that bad, she tells me a lot of stories from when I was a baby." I said, "In a way that sounds nice." She said as she sat out our breakfast, "So Blake where's Mommy?" I asked, "Well sweetie I don't know where she went. All she said was for me to watch you, and then she left. That's why I'm dressed like this and why I'm the one making your breakfast and not Cinder." She said, "Oh ok." I said as I ate my breakfast.

"So (y/n) what should we do today?" Blake asked, "Can we go to the park?" I asked, "Sure I don't see why not. It's a nice day out and you need your exercise." She said, 'I agree, I only got to take you to the park on a run or on a walk to get fresh air.' Sky said, "Alright let's go to the park!" I said happily.

'Oh (y/n) sweetheart I feel I should tell you that I can still manifest myself, but only if you allow me too, or if your life is in grave danger and I force myself to manliest. You're not strong enough yet to permanently seal me away, but I'm not going to crush all your efforts just so I can live again.' Sky said as Blake drove me to the park.

"Hey um (y/n) maybe we should go home. I don't think the park is open today." Blake said as she tinted the back windows so I couldn't see out of them, "But the park is always open." I said, 'Sweetie just listen to Blake. Aside from kidnapping you once she has always been there for you.' Sky said.

"Blake can we go swimming since we couldn't go to the park?" I asked, "Sure sweetie, let me go get changed." Blake said as she kissed my forehead.

"You ready to swim yet sweetie?" Blake asked as she walked out to the pool.

"YEAH!" I shouted happily as I jumped  into the water.

"Hey (y/n) sweetie let's run away together." Blake said as she sat in the small built in seat inside the pool and sat me on her lap, "But then Mommy will be sad." I said, "Who cares! I'm the only one who really loves you. Sky used your blood to continue living, and Cinder has been using you from the start!" She said, "But Blake Mommy loves me." I said, "I LOVE YOU FAR MORE THAN ANYONE EVER WILL!" She shouted, "Blake please stop! Mommy wont like you talking like that!" I said, "Just think about it ok that's all I'm asking." She said, suddenly Fluffy jumped into the pool with us.