Chapter 9: Liar liar slutty dress on fire

(y/n) POV

"BUT MOMMY!" I complained, "No buts young man, you are not coming with me and that's final!" Mommy said, "BUT MOMMY I WANNA GO!" I complained, "I said no and that's final! We will be out till well past midnight and you need your rest." She said, "But who's going to watch me?" I asked cockily, "Neo will, she agreed to watch you since she didn't want to go to the party." She said, "Fine." I said 

Several hours later

"LIAR LIAR SLUTTY DRESS ON FIRE!" I shouted, "Sweetie what are you doing up?! It is three thirty in the morning and why would you say something like that to me?!" Mommy asked, "Neo told me to say it." I said, "Ok and why is she half naked and passed out in the bathtub?" She asked, "I  don't know, I just gave her a piece of candy that I found under Mercury's bed." I said, "Wait what candy...oh." Mercury said, "DID YOU DRUG NEO?!" Mommy shouted, "Maybe." I said, "I am both proud and pissed...mostly proud." She said, "Ok sweetie tell me exactly what happened tonight." She said as she sat down on her bed and sat me on her lap, "Well it all started after you left." I said.

Flashback Several hours ago (y/n) POV

"Please." I said, 'No.' Neo wrote, "Please." I said, 'No.' She wrote, "Please." I said, 'If you ask again I'm going to throw you out the window.' She wrote, "Ok fine!" I said as I threw my stuffed animal at the wall. "No my pupper!" I said as I scrambled after it under Mercury's bed, "Oh candy!" I said as I  grabbed my stuffed animal and the "candy" and got out from under the bed, I was about to eat the candy when Neo took it and ate it. "HEY!" I said, 'No candy for you.' She wrote, "Meanie." I said, 'Wow have you seen my hands they're so weird.' She wrote as she dropped her scroll, "Hey Neo can I go to the party?" I asked, she nodded, "Ok well bye then." I said as I walked out.

"Ok now where is my mommy?" I said, "Yes I'd like to know that as well." A man said as she grabbed my shoulder, "I'm in trouble aren't I?" I asked, "No you most certainly aren't." A woman said from behind me, "James I'd appreciate it if you'd let him go." She said, "Alright fine, but he's your responsibility Glynda." James said, "Yes, yes I know James." Glynda said as she took my hand and took me away.

"Thank you Mis. Goodwitch." I said, "Where's your sister sweetie?" Glynda asked, "I don't know, but she said I couldn't come here." I said, "So you snuck out behind her back." She said, "Yeah." I said, "Ok well you can stay, but you cant leave my side." She said, "Ok." I said.

"Yang thank you so much, I really needed this." Blake said, "Hi Blake." I said as I walked past her with Glynda, "MY (Y/N)!" Blake said as she tried to grab me. "Oh teacher's got a new little pet hugh?" A boy said, "Mr. Winchester can I help you?" Glynda asked, "No, just thought I'd say hi to your new play thing." The boy said as he handed me something, "Hey Cardin." Blake said, "Oh what do you want?" Cardin asked, "I want you to stay away from my (y/n)!" Blake said as she tackled him.

"Sweetie what are you doing?" Glynda asked, "Coloring." I said, "Ok, but what are you coloring with?" She asked, "My magic markers." I said, "Where did you get markers?" She asked, "I always have markers." I said, "Ok but who gave them to you?" She asked, "The guy that Blake's biting." I said as I colored, "What are you coloring on?" She asked, "The wall." I said as I colored, suddenly I noticed someone running on the rooftops nearby. "Mis. Goodwitch I have to pee." I said, "Then go pee." She said, "But I don't know where to go." I said, "Then figure it out on your own like a big boy." She said, "You don't understand I will pee right here! I'm not bluffing just ask Emerald." I said, "Fine you win come on." She said as she led me to the bathroom.

I snuck out the window while Glynda waited outside for me. "Time to go see who that was!" I said as I climbed onto the roof. "I'M BATMAN!" I shouted as I jumped onto the next building.

'I'm like the best parts of Spider-man and Batman combined! From this day forward I shall be the the worlds greatest detective...the amazing Spider-bat.' I thought as I jumped from rooftop to roof top, 'Spider-bat, Spider-bat does whatever a spider bat does. colors a picture, any size. Likes to eat lots of fries. Look out her comes the Spider-bat! Is he strong? Not really no. Can he swing from a thread? No not a bit. Hey, there! There goes the Spider-bat! In the chill of night, at the scene of the crime, like a kid on a bike, he arrives, just in time! Spider-bat, Spider-bat, friendly neighborhood Spider-bat. Wealth and fame? He's ignored. Markers are his reward. Look out! There goes the Spider-bat!~' I sang in my head as I ran across the roof, 'There's Lucy! I wonder what she's doing here, oh and there's Ruby. I'll go talk to Lucy and then Ruby.' I thought as I created a rope of ice and jumped down and dangled upside down. "Hi Lucy!" I said, "(Y/N)! What are you doing sweetie?!" Lucy asked, "I'm the amazing Spider-bat now!" I said, "Ok, but why are you hanging upside down?" She asked, "I saw it in a cartoon and I thought it was a good idea to do it too." I said, "You're stuck now aren't you?" She asked, "Very much so yes." I said as she helped me down. "Ok well I'm starting my new job tomorrow so I cant talk for long sweetie." She said, "Ok I guess I'll head back to Beacon." I said, "Oh so you and Cinder are at Beacon now? That's great! I'll take you there, that's where I'll be working." She said as she picked me up.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR OVER AN HOUR NOW!" Glynda yelled, "Spider-bat, Spider-bat...OH sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said, "It's late I'll take him to his room." Lucy said, "Fine go." Glynda said.

End flashback

"And then Lucy brought me back here, Neo was in the bathtub, and then Lucy left." I said, "Ok sweetie. You should get some sleep it's late." Mommy said, "Yeah Spider-bat go to bed." Mercury said, "Hey Mercury." I said, "What Spider-bat." He laughed, "Thwip." I said as I shot a ball of ice about the size of my fist at his crotch, "Why! Why is it always the balls?!" He said in a high pitched tone as he fell to his knees, "Aw that's my baby." Mommy said, "Now bed! The Vytal Festival starts tomorrow and you wouldn't wanna miss any of it would you?" She said, "No." I said as I got into bed, "Good boy, I'll get changed and then I'll come right to bed." She said.