Chapter 30: Cinder's day part 1

Cinder POV

"(y/n) sweetheart I'm home." I said, "MOMMY!" (y/n) shouted as he hugged me, "Well someone's affectionate today." I said as I rubbed his head, "Mommy Blake's being weird, she asked me to run away with her." He said, "I see, honey your love semblance is probably just  affecting her." I said, "So this is my fault too." He said sadly, "Honey come here." I said as I hugged him, "Do not blame yourself for what happened two months ago. That was not your fault, and no one blames you in the slightest." I said, "How about we go on a vacation just the two of us. No Blake, Neo, or Raven." I said, "That sounds nice." He said.

"And remember when feeding Fluffy lock her in her room and don't go near her for at least an hour or until she calms down. And don't let Raven near her, she plays too rough with Fluffy." (y/n) said before walking out to the car, "I'll be out in a minute sweetie." I said, "Ok we'll be back in a week, Blake you're in charge. OH and Fluffy may or may not be in heat so have fun with the Alpha that's ready to mate!" I said as I left.

"Mommy we're going to need a new house aren't we?" (y/n) asked as we drove down the street, "Probably." I said, "Well maybe not if I was there, but I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to go on a vacation with MY baby." Sky said, "HOW ARE YOU HERE?! I LOCKED YOU IN FLUFFY'S ROOM!" (y/n) shouted, "You forgot to actually lock the door sweetie, but nice try." Sky said as she patted his head, "Just ignore her sweetie." I said, 'Despite Sky showing up uninvited this is actually really nice. Why don't we do this more often?' I thought as we drove away.

"MOMMY I HAVE TO PEE!" (y/n) complained, "We just stopped ten minutes ago sweetie." I said, "BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THEN MOMMY!" He said, 'Now I remember. (y/n) cant hold his juice.' I thought as I pulled into another gas station so (y/n) could go pee.

"You know he's going to have to go again in five minutes right?" Sky said, "I'm well aware, but that's part of fun. I love spending time with my son." I said happily, "M...Mommy." (y/n) said timidly as he opened the door slightly, "Do you need help sweetie?" I asked sweetly, he nodded, "Ok I'll be there in a second." I said.

"Alright now let's get going." I said, "Sky are you sure you can drive?" I asked, "Cinder sweetie I was one of the best assassins in the world, I could kill, nurse (y/n), talk to Lu Lu on the phone, cook dinner, balance my check book, and read a book all while yelling at Jet for being an idiot. So yes I think I can handle driving." Sky said, "Alright no need to show off." I said.

After a few hours we arrived at the campsite, we rented a cabin for the week, "Ok sweetie It's kinda late, but since we're on vacation you can stay up a bit later." I said as I walked outside after changing.

"I wanna stay up with you Mommy!" (y/n) said, "Alright let's go sit by the fire

"I wanna stay up with you Mommy!" (y/n) said, "Alright let's go sit by the fire." I said happily.