2

Rayan's Pov;

She looks so much like me.

Wait, no. Just almost.

She didn't have the right side of her hair gelled like one of those rich young boys who acts like cheesy gentlemen.

I stared, my eyes weren't changing their expression unless I want it to.

That's when she made her move and hit my rifle with her own rifle and yank out a combat knife, turning herself around to make a big impact unto the plunge.

I quickly took out my custom made combat blocker for that, since I don't want to hurt them as much as I wouldn't want them to.

It was just a regular item, a C shape for a sharp knife and a long small like handle for me to grip on when I yank it out.

I blocked it in time but she somehow used her rifle to push my hood off.

I stared a little surprised from such move.

"Being X..?" The person who looked like me mumbled.

Good thing my mask was still on, in which meant that she can't make out my face too clearly.

I plunged her combat knife to the side and twisted a kick to her chest which she blocked with her arms.

Dashing, I threw a punch.

I swore to myself that the other enemy elite mages were watching the fight.

There were a few men and only one female in the group watching me and their leader fight.

The fight was a complete draw, with me dodging and blocking her attacks while countering it with my attacks. She was doing the same thing, dodge or block and attack.

This blonde girl is really something. It's as if we were mirroring every move we make.

Soon enough we stopped, and we were catching our breathes back in at that time.

She seemed to be just like me. A twin probably?

After her eyes stopped glowing she revealed to me cold-blood lusting blue eyes.

Same as mine and father's.

I've already heard my mother mention I had a twin, but I didn't expect to meet her as an enemy.

I think i'm stressing myself all too much.

There's too much heat surrounding my jaw.

Then it struck me.

The same pain that would get to me when I lack sleep.

I gagged, holding unto my neck.

My lungs are burning up.

I whinced as the pain continued.

I have to get away, if I stay here father will order my adopted brother to try and assasinate me.

The blonde soldier was still taking a breather while getting a bit confused.

I can't take it! Too much heat was around my jaw.

Crap! Inner bleeding.

Blood came out of my nose, I quickly yanked and threw my mask away and coughed up blood while trying to avoid getting my face seen by any of them.

Crap! Now that I realize it, I just threw away my mask.

Damnit! I'll faint at this very point from the lack of rest i've gotten myself.