19

Tanya sat in the middle of Rayan and Jian, her right hand weilding her rifle, and with her left hand tucked neatly by the side.

"A-are you ok, captain Tanya..?" Visha muttered a question.

But Tanya was deep in thoughts to have heard that and was almost still as a statue.

Jian glanced towards Tanya and then glancing over to Visha, before saying, "she's fine."

Rayan let out a yawn that was somewhat loud enough to be able to yank Tanya's attention.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Tanya blurted a worrysome question out of the blue.

Rayan weakly chuckled, before answering, "n-not really..."

"You fool, just sleep even if it means halting on your work, I can finish it myself if not helped..." Tanya calmly nagged Rayan who mutered an apology from that.

Tanya scoffed while closing her eyes for a quick rest.

Rayan hummed, while giggling, before saying, "going soft now, eh? Tanya?"

Tanya replied with a flick by Jian's nose in which Jian quickly avoided.

"You sure love replying by actions more than words, huh..." Jian laughed as she patted Tanya by the head.

"Don't touch me!" Tanya hissed.

Jian stuck her tounge out it in response to that.

While the others watched and smiled in amusement towards it.

"What are you all smiling at..!?" Tanya growled over the company onboard with them in the large plane.

Tanya glared over each and everyone that she saw smile and chuckle before flinching when she felt something slightly heavy by her right shoulder.

She turned her head to look with a fist but quickly lowered it down as soon as she saw and realized it was just Rayan.

"Damnit, you really can't go to sleep on time when there's work that wants to be finished, huh..." Tanya let out a calm sigh after speaking while lowering her left hand back down to rest on her left leg.

"Teddy bear..." Jian smirked.

"Jian, I swear i'm going to kill you right here and right now..." Tanya frowned with a slight nerve.

Jian giggled, before crossing her legs whilst holding unto Tanya's left empty hand without the slightest of warning.

Tanya was caught in a surprise by this making her furrow her eye brows from it happening.

"Let go of my hand." Tanya demanded.

"You need to relax, Tanya." Jian said with a giggle, while holding unto Tanya's hand, before laying her head by her left shoulder.

" Jian said with a giggle, while holding unto Tanya's hand, before laying her head by her left shoulder