It was a butler. Somebody's personal butler to be exact.

"I am so sorry! Here, please!" The butler stammered as he handed Tanya a towel.

Tanya declined since he has some trust issues, but the man insisted in which made Tanya recoil when he shoved the towel slightly around his face, something smelled eeriely familiar coming from the towel.

"Please excuse me!" Tanya muttered as his upper embodiment was drenched in alcohol. We can presume it was strong due to the fact that he was already feeling dizzy just by the scent it came with.

It also caught some peoples attention, by scent or him just being spotted walking fast.

...

Jian chuckled as he listened to everyones opinions, before he felt something was off.

Meanwhile Rayan kept looking around the crowd before deja Vu hit him hard. Then his sight caught heed of Tanya from afar stumbling slightly in his walk.

"T-Tanya..!" He muttered as he began to quicken his speed in walking.

Jian looked around, and dashed over to Tanya when he spotted him.

Tanya whinced, the smell lingering in one of his senses as he tripped slightly infront of Jian.

"Tanya?" Jian muttered.

"Hey, did you drink?" He whispered next whilst holding Tanya up by his arms.

"No, someone bumped into me with alcohol." Tanya groaned, holding the side of his head as he tried to stand back up straight.

"Good lord!! That's strong!" Rayan hissed as he covered his nose with a hand.

"None of must have extra clothes for me to wear...shame on me." Tanya said as she regain posture and dusted herself slightly.

Jian hummed, a hand on his chin as he tried to think of an idea.

Rayan took his coat off and used it as a towel for Tanya to use.

"Oh! I know!" Jian snapped his fingers together.

"Come with me, I booked a room so we can use it!" He whispered over his two other brothers.

Tanya and Rayan nodded and followed beside Jian.

But before they could walk off, someone grabbed Rayan by his sleeves.

"Huh? Yes..?" Rayan said as he glanced to see a girl clutching his sleeve by their fingertips.

"Where are you going..?" The girl asked.

Tanya wiped his face slightly by Rayan's coat, with Jian tilting his head slightly over Tanya's shoulder.

"It's private matters...please, enjoy the party while we're gone." Rayan said, taking his arm off of the woman's clutches as he began to follow along beside his older brother.

......

"Alright, we're here now what is it that you had in mind..?" Tanya asked after closing and locking the door behind them.

"A spell ofcourse!" Jian said.

Rayan and Tanya eyed him for a bit before giving flustered looks.

"Oh, c'mon! I'll just open up and portal back into our apartment and get you some dry clothes!" Jian explained as he raised a hand in the air before chanting under his breath.