22

"Ehh!?? What do you mean a thirteen year vacation!?" Visha yelped whilst springing up from her chair.

Weiss was a bit stunned by that.

"It...it says so right here from Maximilian Johann von Ugar and that hes making them have a vacation with their mother for thirteen years..." Weiss muttered.

'So this is how God has helped them..? Seemingly natural to the human eyes but it's all part of his plan...' Visha thought to herself before fueling up her determination infront of Weiss who was at this very point slightly worried over Visha's sudden actions.

'I hope Tanya didn't do anything weird to make Visha act this away...' Weiss thought before placing the letter down on the desk.

...

"This is our home..? It's slightly bigger than I thought..." Tanya pondered out loud while glancing around a few furnitures and pictures by the sides.

Their mother chuckled while taking them around for a quick and small tour around the house.

"Wow! It has a flat grass land too!" Jian smiled while looking over the balcony.

"This is a nice view..." Rayan smiled whilst taking a deep breath from the quick breeze that flew by.

"Mam, are we really staying here..?" Tanya muttered a question while scratching the back of her neck.

The lady chuckled, while holding Tanya by both her hands, before saying, "please, call me mother."

"Ok, mother! Wait, are you our mother?" Jian asked while pointing over to their moms shoulder.

She chuckled and nodded in response.

"Yay!" Jian yelled in glee before jumping over for a hug.

Her mom giggled while hugging back to her before yanking the other two into the hug.

"Ow, ow, ow! Mother, my arm!" Tanya yelped while trying to take her right arm out.

Her mom quickly apologized before taking out three small bottle with a gold like substance in it.

"What's this for?" Rayan asked.

"Drink it." Her mom replied.

"But it doesn't look edible and seems poisonous." Tanya said with a hint of suspicion.

"Don't worry it isn't poisonous and it is edible." Their mother reassured.

Rayan didn't want to but drank the whole thing down without a certain reason.

Jian chugged up on the whole thing which in turn made a slight spark over her brain.

"Wowie! Thanks mother. I remember now, I got shot in the chest." Jian said while patting her back to feel anything, before unbuttoning the top part of her shirt to see a healed up bullet hole.

"Did the emergency life saver eject on it's own when the heart line broke down..?" She muttered out loud.

Tanya hesitated but instantly chugged it all down as fast she could.

With a spark in her brain, she recalled everything back from square one.

"I can't believe I forgot everything like that all so suddenly when I got my arm the slightest scarred!" Tanya said with utter disappointment to herself while mentally smacking hee own head.