11

Tanya stared with wide eyes as she tried to proccess what was happening.

Jian stood with a smile, before saying, "oh, have we met before? You look familiar???"

"T-two..?" Lerhgen stuttered as he glanced back and forth to Tanya and Jian.

Jian gave a curios look as she placed a hand on her chin.

"J-Jian...?" Tanya muttered as she squinted her eyes for a quick second.

Jian soon figured it out and yelled, "if you know my name, that means we've met before! Have we??"

"Y-yes...we sort of 'have' met before..?" Tanya was still a bit confused.

'It was all supposed to be a dream?! Why is she here??? Am I still dreaming!?' Tanya thought to herself as she continued to stare in disbelief towards Jian.

Jian smiled, before asking, "have you two ordered yet?.

Well, Lerhgen didn't know how to react anymore.

"I'm just getting a chocolate cake." Tanya said as she handed Jian the menu.

Jian wrote Tanya's orders down, taking the menu that was handed to her, before asking, "how about you, sir?"

Lerhgen soon snapped out of his trance and blurted out, "r-right, i'll just be having coffee."

"You two must be empire high classed people. You're a silver wing right?" Jian asked over to Tanya after writing down Lerhgen's order.

"Yes, I am a silver wing." Tanya agreed.

"Huh, i've always wanted to become an elite mage." Jian chuckled to herself as she walked over to the desk with the two menus and order sheets.

Tanya was still staring over to Jian who was talking with the boss by the counter.

"Does she look familiar to you?" Lerhgen asked.

Tanya hummed, before saying, "I had three days of dreaming with her in it. It felt realistic I couldn't even lay a finger in it to actually be a dream."

"What happened in your dream?" Lerhgen asked.

"I found Rayan in one of my missions, and found Jian because of sir. Ugar." Tanya said, but quickly apologized from the sudden realization she had.

"It's fine. Mostly i'm not interested in peoples dreams or nightmares." Lerhgen said with a stern look, before continued with, "but yours is interesting to hear. You make it sound like you had a glance from the future."

Tanya sighed, before resting her head by the hand whilst glancing out the window.

Lerhgen didn't bother futher more and continued on half his work.

...

"That was your sister wasn't it?" The boss whispered.

Jian quietly squeeled and nodded.

"For a kid like you, you've got good acting skills!" The boss whispered back, before giggling.

"C'mon! That man Lerhgen will get really confused and flustered." Jian quietly smirked as she gave a small shove on the boss's shoulder.

They always get along easy, so it wasn't a bother at all.

"Then, what are you going to do about it?" Her boss quietly asked while pouring the coffee down and adding a bit of sugar and milk.