3

Rayan's Pov;

I stood there with a serious face as I watched the man infront of me puff a smoke.

I hate the smell cigar and tabaco.

It keeps me reminded of my father.

"So you're saying this child here is a traitor from the other empire that kept illegally attacking us?" He began, after placing the tabaco down.

"Yes." Tanya answered.

"A silver wing just like major Tanya yet you have more knowledge in a lot of spells and more knowledge on combat, shooting, and air strategy based attacks." He said in complete amazement.

Well, father did train me to become a monster and a killing machine at the same time.

He didn't even treat me like a living thing anymore.

My tired eyes wandered slightly around the big office, I quickly made a quick eye contact unto the blue haired man on the right who aswell quickly averted eye contact unto me.

I already looked over to the older one who looked wrinkly and around 50's or so.

Their the ones who help on planning the stratigistic attacks with Tanya, huh?

"Then I humbly accept you in, major Rayan." I quickly shot up from the acceptance.

"Thank you. It will be a great pleasure to work with you all to protect the fatherlands." I bowed down for a quick second.

He nodded me and Tanya off after the small meeting of agreement.

"H-how did it go?" I glanced beside me, it was Viktoriya.

"It went well." I smiled.

Tanya patted me in the head, which I found amusing.

She really can be a sibling to me.

"You patting my head just reminds me of mother." I sighed.

I, Viktoriya, and Tanya made our way back to Tanya's--I mean me and my twin's office while talking.

"What was your mother like?" Viktoriya asked.

"Oh, she acted cold and heartless. But when it just came to me, she was very sweet, concerning, and moreover just an overreacting mess when she sees me lack sleep or care in my health." I explained.

My mother was a complete two faced like person if I must admit.

I coughed over my hand when I suddenly felt distressed.

I lowered my head as I continue to violently cough.

"Rayan!?" Tanya said as she tried to hold me up.

"Sorry!" I coughed.

"I just lack slee--" and before I could even finish my sentence I felt like I fell down and got consumed by darkness.

Tanya's Pov;

"Luitenant Visha, help me get her to bed." I asked as I tried to hold my unconcious twin up.

Damn, she's knocked out cold.

She must've lacked a lot sleeping schedules back where she was raised.

Being X had to use some other childs vessel for me to inhabit, huh...and aswell as someone to take care of to make my life much harder..! Damn you!

...

After I and Visha were able to get Rayan to my bed.